So, after watching Instapot and Air Fryer fad for the last year plus...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I get KFC I get a big bucket of it for leftovers. Heating it up in the air fryer makes it good as new.

We have the one that multitasks, so it replaces an oven, a toaster, and much of what the microwave was used for. It's perfect for our limited space.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
All leftovers. Capt Pat's (rip) hush puppies and crab balls were like they just came out of the oil when reheated in the air fryer.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
it makes them sound so pretentious. Air Frying is just a fancy small convection oven. All of them should be familiar with, and have used convection ovens when needed. Same ****ing thing.
That was exactly how I looked at it. I was always a fan of the full size version.

Clem72

This was the one I sprung for...

812kpIUyPWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I missed my rotisserie and it has that feature.

I have a gowise with a similar form factor to this, and it has the rotisserie, though I never use it.

I like these MUCH better than the basket style. More even cooking, easier to clean, and this one is particularly quiet. They show using the basket in the book for fries, but that's only if you are cooking near an entire bag. I can easily get two servings on a single tray and they cook well all the way around without flipping/shaking/etc (old basket style always required me to pull the basket at intervals and toss the fries).

Clem72

That was exactly how I looked at it. I was always a fan of the full size version.

I still have my American Harvest from the late 80s/ early 90s with 4 or 5 expander rings. I cooked several thanksgiving turkeys in that thing and always got compliments on how they turned out.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Yes, but does it have BlueTooth?? :lol: Just saw one yesterday in BJs with bluetooth, I guess for remote temp monitoring.

stgislander

PREMO Member
One of the home meal delivery services offers an air fry oven with theirs with a built-in bar code scanner. Scan the card that comes with the meal, and the oven does the rest.