So, after watching Instapot and Air Fryer fad for the last year plus...

Dakota

~~~~~~~
🤣 this made me giggle. I posted about an airfryer years ago before they became so well known and people asked "oh how does fried air taste?"

We just upgraded ours after my son snatched ours from our house when he moved out. 😅

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

stgislander

PREMO Member
Okay wait a minute.

My wife just told me a a food truck down in Mexico that sells hot dogs. One of their top recipes is to split a whole Poblano pepper, add Mexican cheese to half, lay the hot dog on the cheese, put the other half of the pepper on top, and wrap everything in bacon, and bake/roast.

Now you post this picture. This is too weird.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Okay wait a minute.

My wife just told me a a food truck down in Mexico that sells hot dogs. One of their top recipes is to split a whole Poblano pepper, add Mexican cheese to half, lay the hot dog on the cheese, put the other half of the pepper on top, and wrap everything in bacon, and bake/roast.

Dude, you are married to Kyle!!!!!!!!

stgislander

PREMO Member
Okay wait a minute.

Those are Sonoran hot dogs. And it's an Anaheim pepper, not a Poblano. I found the video my wife showed me.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I didnt get a picture of mine before we tore into smoked chicken breast. They were delish.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So about 2 weeks ago the Air Fryer died. Wouldn't completely heat up correctly and called GoWise to put in for warranty repair.

They sent me a shipping label. I sent it off.

When I got back from a Dr. Appt this morning a brand new unit with all accessories was dropped off by Fedex and sitting on the porch.

It's the little things that make for :yahoo:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
My 20 y/o crock pot needs to be replaced. The feet fell off of it last night, had to prop it up to make my chili.