So annoyed with the Caps!!

craptastic

Anyone else turn the game off right after the 4th goal in the 3rd?!?! That's the 1st time I have ever stopped watching a game. I was way too aggrevated...wasn't good for the blood pressure :cds:

Anyone else turn the game off right after the 4th goal in the 3rd?!?! That's the 1st time I have ever stopped watching a game. I was way too aggrevated...wasn't good for the blood pressure :cds:

I didn't have to watch the third, I could hear my son making "dissaproving comments" from the kitchen. From what I saw right from the first though, is they just weren't taking many shots.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yeah! That game was worth staying up for.

13 spot with the Caps winning 7-6 and getting their 30th win. Nice to see the offense clickin' again.

Semin was on the longest drought of his career and he had a hat trick. Woo hoo!:yahoo:

Very exciting game to watch.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

13 spot with the Caps winning 7-6 and getting their 30th win. Nice to see the offense clickin' again.

Semin was on the longest drought of his career and he had a hat trick. Woo hoo!:yahoo:

:clap:

Thanks for the report...no way I could stay up.

craptastic

Wish I could have stayed up for it :snooze: I really hope this was Semin's coming back!! Maybe the goalies should stop carrying the team more often and force them to score more, haha!

LordStanley

I know nothing
4-4-2 in last 10 and only a +11 goal differential.

this stat alone should be a wakeup call.

Good thing there is 2 more months left in the regular season to fix whats broken.

Oh and 6 goals on 21 shots, at both goalies, is not gonna get any team far in the playoffs. Better get a Vet between the pipes and set one of the rookies aside for injuries.

Go Flyers :whistle:

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Was hard to stay up last night, but was well worth it since they won. Had doctor appt this morning at 9, so I was able to get extra couple of hours sleep instead of getting up 4:50 am. Another late night one tonight.

I cant see them picking up another goalie for a playoff run, they are looking for a experienced center.

Alot scoring last night, but both teams had a few fluke goals.

We had a experienced goalie and let him go, Theodore was great down the strech last year and then he got benched for the playoffs.

Go ahead Flyers go for the Presidents Cup, hasnt helped the last 2 teams that won it San Jose and Caps out after first round. :buddies:

Last edited:

Peter Forsberg

Was hard to stay up last night, but was well worth it since they won. Had doctor appt this morning at 9, so I was able to get extra couple of hours sleep instead of getting up 4:50 am. Another late night one tonight.

I cant see them picking up another goalie for a playoff run, they are looking for a experienced center.

Alot scoring last night, but both teams had a few fluke goals.

We had a experienced goalie and let him go, Theodore was great down the strech last year and then he got benched for the playoffs.

Go ahead Flyers go for the Presidents Cup, hasnt helped the last 2 teams that won it San Jose and Caps out after first round. :buddies:
Threeormore....What a joke! Does he still play in the NHL?

BuddyLee

Football addict

OldHillcrestGuy

Maybe Caps need to be the featured game of the day, think they have won the last 3 times that they were. Good game today, but our offense needs to come alive or they arent going far in the playoffs again.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Maybe Caps need to be the featured game of the day, think they have won the last 3 times that they were. Good game today, but our offense needs to come alive or they arent going far in the playoffs again.

Good grief -- we had 39 shots AND we won! What more do you want? I'm blaming our lack of offense today on a hot goalie. Ryan Miller played lights out.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Good grief -- we had 39 shots AND we won! What more do you want? I'm blaming our lack of offense today on a hot goalie. Ryan Miller played lights out.

Especially on that two man advantage. Dude was almost the reason the U.S. could have won the Olympic gold.

craptastic

GREAT goaltending! Solid win for the Caps.

Neuvirth was FANTASTIC :yahoo: Playing Pitt is going to be his specialty now though....he's been a mind game for him ever since he saw the 24/7 episode where Bylsma said he sucked. He's using it to his advantage though and sticking it to 'em so good for him :dye: