So are there

W

wantnafemale

any ladies looking for a nice guy to chill with and have fun with? If so please private message me.:flowers:

Here comes the karma

W

wantnafemale

No thanks, I heard there were quite a few guys that chat on here that have literally been on her.

So are there 02-05-2008 11:05 AM homo, you know you want 15" of man meat, PM Juggy!

LOL someone has a big wish. Whos Juggy?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
What exactly you wantnafemale for? Can we travel the world, eat in the best restauraunts, shop Rodeo drive? Are you good looking, whats you est. wealth? You got a nice ride?

W

wantnafemale

What exactly you wantnafemale for? Can we travel the world, eat in the best restauraunts, shop Rodeo drive? Are you good looking, whats you est. wealth? You got a nice ride?

To enjoy life and not watch it pass us by quickly. Travel sure, eat in the best restaurants sure, Whats Rode Drive? Im ok and est. wealth hmm..I ll have my accountant chime you in on that.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
To enjoy life and not watch it pass us by quickly. Travel sure, eat in the best restaurants sure, Whats Rode Drive? Im ok and est. wealth hmm..I ll have my accountant chime you in on that.

If you dont know shopping on Rodeo drive, you not in my league.:diva: Thank you anyhoo.