So.....Bingo

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Monday night is Bingo Night at the SPI KOA and we have regulars who play along with a few newbies. We have a max 10 in the Commons where we play because of rona restrictions. It's quarter bingo and we play 10 games, then a blackout to make 11 total. Sometimes I put together goody bags for winners if I have extra money in the budget to get off of. So we're not talking big stakes here.

The problem is when one person gets on a winning streak and pisses everyone else off. There has been some discussion of having a 3-win limit and a few other things, but I'm of the mind that when you're hot you're hot and none of this "everyone gets a trophy" stuff, next week someone else will be hot.

It's not a big problem, I'm just curious what everyone else thinks.

PeoplesElbow

Usually I'm against the everyone wins thing, but the point of this isn't winning money, it's an activity/perk of KOA, the point is to keep people happy they are there so in this case is ain't a bad idea.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Usually I'm against the everyone wins thing, but the point of this isn't winning money, it's an activity/perk of KOA, the point is to keep people happy they are there so in this case is ain't a bad idea.

Last week Monello had the lucky cards so after a few wins he stopped calling Bingo when he had one so others could win. I admire that and was proud of him. ❤

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm late chiming in, but I think if someone's on a streak - that's their good luck! :yahoo: It's supposed to be fun, and if someone is winning like that - it's fun for them! :lol: It's not like they're cheating - they're winning fair and square.

I should give you some money to play a card for me next week! :jet:

Is that allowed? :lol: Bann wants to play!! :bann: