So ..... CBS Ended Impeachment Coverage

PsyOps

Pixelated
I got fed up with the echo chamber from the left. Someone wrote a memo, and they all regurgitated it over and over again. I had to change the channel to something more entertaining - Reruns of The Flying Nun.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I watched maybe 20 min of pencil neck yesterday on Fox before heading to the jobsite,
What a pompous arrogant lying douche bag.... I kept hoping President Trump would walk on screen and snatch ahold off him....

GregV814

I didn’t know the Russians were going to attack us unless trump is removed within 30 minutes!! The sky is falling said chicken neck schiffhead!!!! Run for your lives!!!

Hijinx

I didn’t know the Russians were going to attack us unless trump is removed within 30 minutes!! The sky is falling said chicken neck schiffhead!!!! Run for your lives!!!

I like chicken neck as a good term for Schiff. He is running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and he still has his.

Reactions: BOP
I like chicken neck as a good term for Schiff. He is running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and he still has his.
I really dislike the guy without even hearing what he has to say. He walks with his nose in the air like he's superior in every way to everyone else, and that sheet-eating condescending grin of his.... I just wanna slap it off his face.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How about "Googly Eyed Sociopath" .... that's what I call him. He's got those ****ing bug-eyes looking like someone totaled his Corvette. Like AOC used to do - before her P.R. advisor told her it was freaking people the hell out.
Even without the bug-eye thing going he still has the "Bat-crap crazy" look going.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fox has gone back to regular programming in the evening with little blips throughout - "Yep, Adam Schiff is still rambling on!"

Monello and I were wondering if the advertisers put their foot down because they were paying for commercials in a show nobody is watching.

herb749

How about "Googly Eyed Sociopath" .... that's what I call him. He's got those ****ing bug-eyes looking like someone totaled his Corvette. Like AOC used to do - before her P.R. advisor told her it was freaking people the hell out.

He's being tabbed for a remake of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, where he will play the part of Judge Doom. He's got the eyeball part down.

SamSpade

I watched maybe 20 min of pencil neck yesterday on Fox before heading to the jobsite,
What a pompous arrogant lying douche bag.... I kept hoping President Trump would walk on screen and snatch ahold off him....

Well it was ripe with crap about how this needed to be done before an election because he might cheat AGAIN.
Hello? Kind of proved it didn't happen the last time. They still believe Russian collusion. STILL.

Ever play a game with a kid when you were little, and every time they DIDN'T win, they'd scream that you CHEATED?
Because they either could not BEAR to lose - or couldn't conceive a reality where they got beat in a board game.

Or worse - they'd claim that ALL OF YOU GUYS conspired together to cheat them of a win - so they'd flip the board over, throw a tantrum or do whatever unsportsmanlike thing they could do, because it made them feel JUSTIFIED.

Yep. That's what this is. They can't believe people think differently from them - so they must be all racists.

22AcaciaAve

Why would anyone watch? Everyone knows the outcome. This is merely political theater with little drama. It was guaranteed impeachment along party lines in the house, and it is guaranteed no conviction along party lines in the senate. The whole thing is a waste of time. It would be more exciting watching the lines get painted on a highway.

SamSpade

Why would anyone watch? Everyone knows the outcome. This is merely political theater with little drama. It was guaranteed impeachment along party lines in the house, and it is guaranteed no conviction along party lines in the senate. The whole thing is a waste of time. It would be more exciting watching the lines get painted on a highway.

What surprises me at least as much - is the feigned outrage from the left at the audacity of the right to stick together on supporting Trump through the impeachment - when they show just as much partisanship on their side. You'd think someone would at least lean back and say, "in fairness - we're easily as partisan as they are" - on the left.

But true to form, they're always so very convinced of the rightness of their side - they're openly saying it's a CRIME to support the President. It's not just a difference of opinion, because the left cannot tolerate difference of opinion. They never do.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But true to form, they're always so very convinced of the rightness of their side - they're openly saying it's a CRIME to support the President. It's not just a difference of opinion, because the left cannot tolerate difference of opinion. They never do.

:yay:

herb749

So watching CBS around 9:30 last night when there was a Breaking News interruption. You would have thought something tragic had happened. Nope, just went to a correspondent to say, the House managers are making their case on article one of the impeachment. Then all done.

If the networks think this stuff is so important to run during the morning/afternoon time, shouldn't they show it during the evening when more people would be home watching.? Guess they don't want to upset their evening advertisers.