So! Corey Lewandowski...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

There are a couple of things that jump out at me in this story, besides the part where Lewandowski doesn't appear to have broken any laws, yet for some reason this woman called the police:

This supposedly happened in Vegas, yet she didn't report it to security or the Vegas police - she flew home to Boise and reported it there. Okay, that's weird. Why? What did she think the Boise cops would do about something that didn't even happen in their jurisdiction?

Also, these women always tremble and sob, feel sooooo violated, when some guy mashes on them. When they go on about how victimized they were, my antenna twitches. When you visualize the event and the 2 dozen other people at dinner, then the however many people at the reception, it's hard to imagine this scene playing out the way she says it did.

Her story doesn't sound plausible, and I'll keep my more likely scenario opinions to myself.

And honestly, I could give a crap about Corey Lewandowski. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was a skeeve. But what the heck - my baked potato is still in the oven and this is the story I happened to just read, so I have some time to kill. :biggrin:

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

Well she says he was drunk, and booze does some nasty things to some people.
Trump dumped him and turned him loose, so did he dump him for this charge or something else.?
What possible reason could this woman have for making these charges.
After she got home maybe some person told her husband that she and Lewandowski had something going, and this was her way of dealing with her husband. Certainly he wasn't there or he would have stopped it. Maybe the guy was just waay too aggressive in his methods of advancing his hopes of getting laid.

If he kept touching her after she refused his advances maybe that could be called assault.
I guess they will have to work this out amongst themselves.

Remember what happens in Las Vegas Stays in Las Vegas.-----------most of the time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump dumped him and turned him loose, so did he dump him for this charge or something else.?

Trump fired him before for some reason, then hired him back. Lewandowski is good at what he does, but he always came across as skeevy to me so I wouldn't be surprised if Trump fired him the first time for some similar behavior.

One thing I notice about Trump is that he's a sucker when it comes to people. They do him dirty - * cough * Omarosa * cough * Lindsey Graham * cough * Mitt Romney * cough * about 8000 other people * cough * - then they come back with their hat in their hand saying they've changed their wicked ways, so Trump takes them back only to have them sh^t on him again. He needs someone mean like me who will have his back and weed those people out, then keep them out. There's something in him that keeps giving these snakes another chance after they've screwed him over. This makes him unsuitable for politics. He's fantastic at governing, which is what these turds are supposed to be doing, but unfortunately the game is all cutthroat politics and power plays, and very little actual governing. And that goes for those Pentagon creeps, too.

I wish we had a million Trumps in our country's leadership, then they could all be trusting forgiving kind souls and we wouldn't have to worry about the piss head traitors that are actually leading this country.

Anyway, I'ma go ahead and say what I think really happened between Corey and Trashelle:

She slept with him in Vegas and when she got home the husband got suspicious, so she said he harassed her and wouldn't leave her alone. That's why she was forced to make a police report about something that isn't a crime in a city it didn't happen in. And if I'm right, screw him anyway because he shouldn't have been cheating on his wife. Apparently he didn't follow the Kobi Bryant rape story.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Trump fired him before for some reason, then hired him back. Lewandowski is good at what he does, but he always came across as skeevy to me so I wouldn't be surprised if Trump fired him the first time for some similar behavior.

One thing I notice about Trump is that he's a sucker when it comes to people. They do him dirty - * cough * Omarosa * cough * Lindsey Graham * cough * Mitt Romney * cough * about 8000 other people * cough * - then they come back with their hat in their hand saying they've changed their wicked ways, so Trump takes them back only to have them sh^t on him again. He needs someone mean like me who will have his back and weed those people out, then keep them out. There's something in him that keeps giving these snakes another chance after they've screwed him over. This makes him unsuitable for politics. He's fantastic at governing, which is what these turds are supposed to be doing, but unfortunately the game is all cutthroat politics and power plays, and very little actual governing. And that goes for those Pentagon creeps, too.

I wish we had a million Trumps in our country's leadership, then they could all be trusting forgiving kind souls and we wouldn't have to worry about the piss head traitors that are actually leading this country.

Anyway, I'ma go ahead and say what I think really happened between Corey and Trashelle:

She slept with him in Vegas and when she got home the husband got suspicious, so she said he harassed her and wouldn't leave her alone. That's why she was forced to make a police report about something that isn't a crime in a city it didn't happen in. And if I'm right, screw him anyway because he shouldn't have been cheating on his wife. Apparently he didn't follow the Kobi Bryant rape story.
Gotta love her name. Trashelle

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well Noem kicked him to the curb last week, when press claimed they were having an affair