So! Friday July 13

bcp

In My Opinion
I cant make it tomorrow cause Im poor.
when are you all going to plan a Mcdonalds meet? there are some with really nice playgrounds

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
when are you all going to plan a Mcdonalds meet? there are some with really nice playgrounds

Haven't you heard? Everyone is banning McDonalds due to teenagers running amok with ketchup packets. It's a war zone.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Haven't you heard? Everyone is banning McDonalds due to teenagers running amok with ketchup packets. It's a war zone.

Hmmmm...bcp could wear a raincoat so he doesn't get ketchup on his clothes but some people might get the wrong idea...especially with those playgrounds around.

How about a Sonic? I thought I heard that they were building one somewhere... :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hmmmm...bcp could wear a raincoat so he doesn't get ketchup on his clothes but some people might get the wrong idea...especially with those playgrounds around.

How about a Sonic? I thought I heard that they were building one somewhere... :whistle:

It's by the new race track.