So! Friday July 13

bcp

In My Opinion
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S III )

Are you going BCP?
Just saw the question.
I originally was planning on it but I had to make an emergency run for my brother in law and sisters water conditioning store. They ran out of salt and their guy could not get it to them until sometime Monday afternoon, so I went to Elkridge, loaded two pallets in the back of the truck and brought it to them. Just got back home a little bit ago.

Life will go on.
Plus I got to test the weight capacity of the truck, it had almost 5000 lbs in the bed and only dropped down about 4 or 5 inches. I think I could do more.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Love Luigi's, the salad with all that cheese and the baked spaghetti! Used to live down the road in the Falls.

:yay: Small world! My aunt had the baked spaghetti! I got the small salad without the cheese because we got the pizza :yum: Our hotel is over in the Falls near Howe. My dad's family home was on Kickapoo Ave in Akron.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Just saw the question.
I originally was planning on it but I had to make an emergency run for my brother in law and sisters water conditioning store. They ran out of salt and their guy could not get it to them until sometime Monday afternoon, so I went to Elkridge, loaded two pallets in the back of the truck and brought it to them. Just got back home a little bit ago.

Life will go on.
Plus I got to test the weight capacity of the truck, it had almost 5000 lbs in the bed and only dropped down about 4 or 5 inches. I think I could do more.

Well next time your down this way I'll bring out the little one.