So, how many Mrs. or Mr. Robinsons are there out there?

Would you allow yourself to be involved with someone of wide age difference?

• Total voters

briancpest

Well, after many mentionings of Sugar Momma/Mrs. Robinson situations on my old post, I was actually intrigued to know how many people out there would actually consider such a coupling.

So, would you or wouldn't you let yourself fall into a Sugar Momma/Daddy relationship?

briancpest

Wenchy said:
I think it's Bob. :lmao:

If I really was my dad.... would I be asking if older women would be interested in sleeping with younger men? I'd probably be asking if older women would be interested in sleeping with older men. lmao

W

Wenchy

briancpest said:
If I really was my dad.... would I be asking if older women would be interested in sleeping with younger men? I'd probably be asking if older women would be interested in sleeping with older men. lmao

You want an honest answer? Yes. (All for the sake of research, of course)

briancpest

seems we have ONE honest person amongst you. and the further i get into this poll, the more I wonder.... is it possible to delete a thread? lol

briancpest

Wenchy said:
You want an honest answer? Yes. (All for the sake of research, of course)

well, of COURSE this is all for the sake of research? psh...what do you think i am? Some guy looking for a casual hookup with an older lady? that's completely preposterous in this day and age.

and notice I never voted. for all anyone knows, I could just be trying to catch people in an immoral web of truths... only to tell them I am disgusted by their nymphomatic ways.

or i just want to see who I need to be pm'ing

Last edited:
W

Wenchy

briancpest said:
seems we have ONE honest person amongst you. and the further i get into this poll, the more I wonder.... is it possible to delete a thread? lol

You need to go Premo and cough up some money to Vraiblonde.

briancpest

Wenchy said:
You need to go Premo and cough up some money to Vraiblonde.

you have to pay money to delete threads? or...are you saying that's how someone gets a Mrs. Robinson? I'm not quite following. lol

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How does that old song go?
Older women
are beautiful lovers

Yeah older women know just how to treat a man

briancpest

kom526 said:
Older women
are beautiful lovers

well, just look at how many songs WERE written about it. Not to mention "Mrs. Robinson" itself.

I mean, honestly, if it worked for all these singers.... it's got to be something good.

W

Wenchy

briancpest said:
you have to pay money to delete threads? or...are you saying that's how someone gets a Mrs. Robinson? I'm not quite following. lol

You have to pay money to delete threads.

I've always been the younger woman in relationships, so I wouldn't know anything about Mrs. Robinson. Sorry!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
briancpest said:
Well, after many mentionings of Sugar Momma/Mrs. Robinson situations on my old post, I was actually intrigued to know how many people out there would actually consider such a coupling.

So, would you or wouldn't you let yourself fall into a Sugar Momma/Daddy relationship?

Sure, why not? I've been in relationships where the guy was much older than me and also much younger as well as close to the same age. To me, it's all about the individual person and how they present themselves. Age is irrelevant. :shrug:

briancpest

jazz lady said:
Sure, why not? I've been in relationships where the guy was much older than me and also much younger as well as close to the same age. To me, it's all about the individual person and how they present themselves. Age is irrelevant. :shrug:

now if only i could meet some of your kind....

I'm just looking for some innocent inspiration for the next big hit single..... honest! :larry:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
kom526 said:
Older women
are beautiful lovers

Hi Geek! This thread just made me wonder... Hummm! What age range are YOU in? You can give exact age if you want but I didn't want to ask you that since that would be rude and I don't ever want to be rude to you. :huggy: