so I got her a little something for the anniversary

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nitwhit3286 said:
you mean license plate tags or a permanent handicapped placard?
Either/or. Okay. Let me make this easier.

Can you LEGALLY park in a handicapped parking spot?

N

nitwhit3286

sockgirl77 said:

why?? you should be happy I went and saw it at the museum of natural history.. and I saw this!!

Attachments

• DSC00658.JPG
    DSC00658.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 82

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Did the Hope diamond really survive the sinking of the Titanic ?

And did that ol bat really throw it back in the water?

sockgirl77

river rat said:

Was it based on a true story? I saw a special where they were trying to prove it. They did find a Jack Dawson registered on the boat. But the rest of the story was fiction.

N

nitwhit3286

river rat said:

that was the "heart of the ocean".....two totally different pieces, or so I thought.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
river rat said:

The Hope Diamond was in the Smithsonian when the Titanic sank. So yes, it did survive.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
river rat said:

The Heart of the Ocean - the big stone necklace in the Titanic movie - was actually loosely based upon the Hope Diamond (after all the Hope Diamond supposedly only brings bad luck to its' owners). However, it was NOT a real necklace until the movie. Then a real necklace was made for the movie and worn by the actress, then Celine Dion and then sold for auction for charity.However, again, until the movie was made, there was no necklace called the heart of the ocean - it simply did not exhist.

N

nitwhit3286

BS Gal said:

yes, I have a permanent handicapped placard I place in my rear view mirror and I have a card from the Virginia DMV. Does that answer your question?

TWLs wife

migtig said:
The Heart of the Ocean - the big stone necklace in the Titanic movie - was actually loosely based upon the Hope Diamond (after all the Hope Diamond supposedly only brings bad luck to its' owners). However, it was NOT a real necklace until the movie. Then a real necklace was made for the movie and worn by the actress, then Celine Dion and then sold for auction for charity.However, again, until the movie was made, there was no necklace called the heart of the ocean - it simply did not exhist.
:yeahthat:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nitwhit3286 said:
yes, I have a permanent handicapped placard I place in my rear view mirror and I have a card from the Virginia DMV. Does that answer your question?
Why, yes it does. So, did you call the cops today cause someone was in your parking place?

N

nitwhit3286

BS Gal said:
Why, yes it does. So, did you call the cops today cause someone was in your parking place?

huh? Umm no..........are you on drugs?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nitwhit3286 said:
huh? Umm no..........are you on drugs?
No. I just heard a call on the scanner yesterday a.m. at your apartments regarding someone parking a non-handicapped vehicle in a young woman's handicapped spot and you immediately came to mind.