So much for Dallas week...

BuddyLee

Football addict
...of my mind I am excited as hell because I think Jason is really stepping it up!
With whatever happens it will be an exciting game. Jason is playing lights out so this might be his coming out party...for this new system.

It will be a good measuring stick to say the least.

BuddyLee

Football addict
High five!

Attachments

• cowboys slap.jpg
    cowboys slap.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 67

Otter

Nothing to see here
...of my mind I am excited as hell because I think Jason is really stepping it up!

How long before we all truly believe in him? I really want to see him excel, because he really does come across as a great person. But, I've always felt that the great QBs have an arrogance(azzholes) about them, he doesn't.

He needs to stay at the same level this week as he has the past 2 weeks, but the defensive speed of the front 7 of Dallas scares the hell out of me. I love my skins but they haven't made a believer of me in the gospel of st zorn yet.

angelbaby

You know what's funny?

The skins have an even more checkered pass than the Cowboys.

Do some research...
I researched the cowboys look what I found....

Dallas Cowboys with Legal, character trouble

Darren Hambrick, 1999, possession of illegal drugs

Michael Irvin, 1996, felony cocaine possession

Michael Irvin, 2005, Drug paraphernalia

Barry Switzer, 1997, third-degree felony charges (loaded gun in an airport)

Demetrius Underwood, 2003, assaulting a man in a wheel chair

Demetrius Underwood, 2005, arrested in drug-induced psychosis

Nate Newton, felony charges, 213 lbs of marijuana. Intent to distribute.

Quincy Carter, “drug rehab setback”

Erik Williams, drugs, spousal assault, DUI: almost fatal

Thomas “Hollywood” Henderson, drugs

Alonzo Spellman, weapons charges- “Spellman is the only member of this team [all-criminal football team]* to have been charged with terrorizing passengers on a commercial flight and forcing an emergency landing. According to investigators, once on the ground Spellman told the pilot “I am about to rip your throat out.” Add to the mix weapons charges, a standoff with police from inside his publicist’s home and the usual DUI and failure to appear charges, and you’ve got a starting D-lineman.”

Leon Lett, drugs

Deion Sanders, misdemeanor trespassing

Dwayne Goodrich, hit and run. Pleaded guilty to charges and responsible for deaths of two men

Peppi Zellner, 2002, felony possession of crack cocaine

Lance Rentzel, 1971, indecent exposure

Nicky Sualua, 1999, ecstacy, amongst other drugs

Troy Hambrick, admitted drug-dealer, never arrested KFFL - Article - Troy Hambrick, RB, Dallas Cowboys

Tim Smith 1990, attempted to sell drugs to an undercover police officer (he didn't become a jerk until he left washington and went to dallas).

Rafael Septien- 1987, convicted of sexually assaulting a ten year-old girl

Larry Bethea, 1986, charged with assault in connection with a fight with estranged wife in Dallas

Mark Stepnoski is the leader in the charge for marijuana reform: Pot: For Champions

Mark Tuinei-“Dallas Cowboys star Mark Tuinei's final hours were spent looking for heroin and, later, slowly dying in his antique roadster while Sualua slept beside him.” Excerpted from: Honolulu Star-Bulletin Sports

Terry Glenn, wife beater and deadbeat dad. Won’t pay child support.

Chris Warren, failing to pay child support

Derek Ross, trafficking marijuana

Jermaine Brooks, received 10 years of probation for drug and weapons possession

* has three cowboys and is coached by Jimmy Johnson

And let us not forget Pacman Jones their most recent hire.

Ponytail

You know what's funny?

The skins have an even more checkered pass than the Cowboys.

Do some research...

Otter and Larry, and Buddy Lee were just saying how much they Like Campbell, and there you go talking bad about the QB's talents. :nono:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
:biggrin:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-2.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 27

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm...

How long before we all truly believe in him? I really want to see him excel, because he really does come across as a great person. But, I've always felt that the great QBs have an arrogance(azzholes) about them, he doesn't.

He needs to stay at the same level this week as he has the past 2 weeks, but the defensive speed of the front 7 of Dallas scares the hell out of me. I love my skins but they haven't made a believer of me in the gospel of st zorn yet.

...in, right now!

I just want the poor guy to have a chance to get set in a system and know what is expected of him and be able to read and react instead of read, think, react.

I was so excited when Zorn came in because he has that rep as a really good qb coach and Zorn didn't blow any sunshine up JC's dress. In turn, JC, that humility you like, he's always struck me as a competitor.

Win or lose, if he has a good, solid game, that's what I'm looking for.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Otter and Larry, and Buddy Lee were just saying how much they Like Campbell, and there you go talking bad about the QB's talents. :nono:
Glad I wasn't the only one who 'caught' that.:lmao:

Washington has a worse criminal record than Dallas? That's a good one.

Otter

Nothing to see here
What about Elway, the Mannings and a potential in Brees?

Elway was arrogant, the Mannings don't seem to be, but as for great, Eli still has a ways to go.

Elway, IMO, probably was one of the greatest QB of all time, he took alot of very average Denver teams far before they finally got a running game.