So now what for Trump?

Toxick

Splat
Yes. The majority of Americans can trace their ancestors arriving in the country back in the last 150 years or so.

Why is that complicated for you to understand

Because I don't attempt to understand bullshit.

Regardless of what "the majority of Americans" can trace their lineage up to, I can trace my lineage back the mother****ing Mayflower. I can also trace my lineage back to Vikings and beyond.

America is, as of right now, 246 years old. So, my ancestors were running amok over here when America was founded. Given that a generation is generally accepted to be 25ish years, that puts me, personally, at nearly 10 generations of American.

So the blanket statement "Wrong. You cant be more than 4-5 generations of American", as you boldly assert, is demonstrably wrong. Much like all the other bullshit that contaminates my monitor as you drool and defecate into your keyboard.

So you can take that sanctimonious condescension of yours and **** right off.

StmarysCity79

Because I don't attempt to understand bullshit.

Regardless of what "the majority of Americans" can trace their lineage up to, I can trace my lineage back the mother****ing Mayflower. I can also trace my lineage back to Vikings and beyond.

America is, as of right now, 246 years old. So, my ancestors were running amok over here when America was founded. Given that a generation is generally accepted to be 25ish years, that puts me, personally, at nearly 10 generations of American.

So the blanket statement "Wrong. You cant be more than 4-5 generations of American", as you boldly assert, is demonstrably wrong. Much like all the other bullshit that contaminates my monitor as you drool and defecate into your keyboard.

So you can take that sanctimonious condescension of yours and **** right off.

Do you not understand the word "most"? Or "majority"?

Why do you feel triggered and attacked?

Not everything is about you and that is ok.

Toxick

Splat
Do you not understand the word "most"? Or "majority"?

I understand a lot more than you give me credit for, clearly.

Your original quote said: "Wrong. You cant be more than 4-5 generations of American." That's what you said. That is Copied and Pasted from YOUR post. Undoctored content... please go back and check if you think I'm lying.

I don't see the word "most" or "majority" there.

I did see it in your patronizing response to my perfectly honest and non-confrontational query.

But that came later though - didn't it.

Why do you feel triggered and attacked?

PROTIP: If someone calls you out on bullshit, that doesn't mean they feel "triggered" nor "attacked". It just means they're calling you out on bullshit. Trying to make me appear frantic and sweaty is a lame rhetorical tactic. If I feel triggered or attacked, you'll know. And it takes a lot more than you're capable of, I'd wager.

PROTIP: The above paragraph is more calling you out on rhetorical bullshit, not whatever you are going to attempt to read into it.

Not everything is about you and that is ok.

Yeah - well, you chose to make it personal by implying that your asinine drivel was too complicated for me to understand.

Last edited:

ontheriver

Your original quote said: "Wrong. You cant be more than 4-5 generations of American." That's what you said. That is Copied and Pasted from YOUR post. Undoctored content... please go back and check if you think I'm lying.

I did see it in your patronizing response to my perfectly honest and non-confrontational query.

PROTIP: If someone calls you out on bullshit, that doesn't mean they feel "triggered" nor "attacked". It just means they're calling you out on bullshit. Trying to make me appear frantic and sweaty is a lame rhetorical tactic. If I feel triggered or attacked, you'll know. And it takes a lot more than you're capable of, I'd wager.

PROTIP: The above paragraph is more calling you out on rhetorical bullshit, not whatever you are going to attempt to read into it.

Yeah - well, you chose to make it personal by implying that your asinine drivel was too complicated for me to understand.
I love you Tox!

stgislander

PREMO Member

Tox-i-mus! Tox-i-mus! Tox-i-mus!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sapidus is an expert at that Rhetorical Concern Trolling

Bare-ya-cuda

We need a bullshit flag emoji on here