So tell me about the So. Md. summers...

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
I thought the summers in SOMD were bad till I moved to NE...talk about a shock! The summers in MD are VERY MILD compared to here. Your skin melts when you walk outside in the summer months! I think you'll do fine with no a/c in your jeep. Keep the top off, baby! :cheers:

A

angelphish

Went out on the beach a few times last summer only to be swarmed by hundreds of the little bitey guys. :mad:
Nobody warned me about them.
They really can ruin a perfect sunny day.

Ponytail

Originally posted by angelphish
Went out on the beach a few times last summer only to be swarmed by hundreds of the little bitey guys. :mad:

littel bitey guys?? Sand fleas?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I love the summers here! Yeah it's a little humid sometimes but I can deal with it. All the more reason to run around half naked. :biggrin:

Ponytail

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I love the summers here! Yeah it's a little humid sometimes but I can deal with it. All the more reason to run around half naked. :biggrin:

half naked females always welcome in the beyotch position of my bike. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by angelphish
Those are "noseems" :roflmao: to be expected anywhere near water and sand.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
that's awesome, pix! i've always wanted to learn how to ride, but never got the chance. let us know when you get one!!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by ememdee19
that's awesome, pix! i've always wanted to learn how to ride, but never got the chance. let us know when you get one!!!!

I think they offer classes at the college on the weekend. I have a friend who's teaching me. He's got a 600R which is very close to the R6 that I want.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Let us know how it goes. My ex BF tried to teach me with his springer softtail....not a good bike to learn on, too freakin heavy!

Ponytail

Originally posted by ememdee19
Let us know how it goes. My ex BF tried to teach me with his springer softtail....not a good bike to learn on, too freakin heavy!

ok...your ex BF wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, was he.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Oh I don't need to ride beyotch. Hopefully by this summer I'll have my own.
Pixie, honey...don't you want a REAL bike? :bubble:
img_Softail_FXSTD_c1.jpg

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Guys belong on Harleys girls belong on crotch rockets. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Harleys are just too masculine looking for me to want to buy one for myself. But a guy on a Harley....:yum: