So true....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
but I thought it was so true:

Only horse people...
* Believe in the 11th Commandment: Inside leg to outside rein.
* Know that all topical medications come in either indelible blue or neon
yellow.
* Think nothing of eating a sandwich after mucking out stables.
* Know why a thermometer has a yard of yarn attached to one end of it.
* Are banned from Laundromats.
* Fail to associate whips, chains and leather with sexual deviancy.
* Can magically lower their voices five octaves to bellow at a pawing horse.
* Have a language all their own
* Will end relationships over their hobby.
* Cluck to their cars to help them up hills.
* Insure their horses for more than their cars.
* Will give you 20 names and reasons for that bump on your horse.
* Know more about their horse's nutrition than their own.
* Have neatsfoot oil stains on the carpet right next to the TV.
* Have a vocabulary that can make a sailor blush.
* Have less wardrobe than their horse.
* Engage in a hobby that is more work than their day job.
* Know that mucking stalls is better then Zoloft any day.
* Can smell moldy hay a mile away, but can't tell where the odor in the
refrigerator is coming from.

K

Katie

That is so true. I will press my show shirt, before I press my work clothes!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Katie said:
That is so true. I will press my show shirt, before I press my work clothes!

How much do you think a custom lambskin WP showshirt like I wear costs? Ask Mingiz what I wore to lunch today..

K

Katie

Pasofever said:
How much do you think a custom lambskin WP showshirt like I wear costs? Ask Mingiz what I wore to lunch today..

rofl...

I am trying to decide what new show shirts I am going to get for summer. When I used to show hunter/jumper there was just white and white for shirts. Now there are so many colors to choose from. Today I wore my lime green shirt, and collar.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:

LOL I just shelled out several hundred dollars yesterday for more blankets for my horses and yet I have two jackets and have been meaning to go get some coveralls for myself but haven't! So my guys will be toasty warm while I'm freezing taking care of them. :lmao: Go figure!

fredsaid2

Katie said:
rofl...

I am trying to decide what new show shirts I am going to get for summer. When I used to show hunter/jumper there was just white and white for shirts. Now there are so many colors to choose from. Today I wore my lime green shirt, and collar.

Check out the coolmax fabrics for summer, much better in the heat. Love Essex shirts!

Equestrian Collections

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
Ok, you just made me feel better about the stuff I buy my daughter :lmao:

Everything is more $$ in western land!

Those shirts looks very detailed, lots of hand work I take it.

I used to think that English was more expensive till I started with breed shows..and lets not talk about saddles..Rena needed tails one year so we traded for shirts..I think I will have to loose weight this year to get into them but I cant aford to buy more..

Eventer29

I'm not the only one who clucks to my truck?

LMAO bf thinks I'm nutts for clucking, kissing n petting the steering wheel n telling the truck hes been a good boy. I also tend to lean forward to help the tractor/truck make it up hills.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Eventer29 said:
LMAO bf thinks I'm nutts for clucking, kissing n petting the steering wheel n telling the truck hes been a good boy. I also tend to lean forward to help the tractor/truck make it up hills.
:yeahthat:
I talk to mine too it's usually "git up" Or 5 wide and wingin that's from my harness racing days.... :lmao: Also I'll hurt cha if ya mess with my truck,horse or dog.... :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
* Know that all topical medications come in either indelible blue or neon
yellow.

There's a certain SMD horsewomen :whistle: who knows that they come in scarlet too....and she puts them all on her horse at the same time. She likes her pony "painted":lol:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Originally Posted by Pasofever

happyappygirl said:
u wore your lunch away from lunch?

Nothing? :killingme :lmao:

Wasn't no fancy WP shirt Actually we both clean up pretty dang good.... :whistle: Clean jeans nice shirt/sweater Hair combed, No leather or horse smells..... :huggy: Dang I miss that..... :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Originally Posted by Pasofever

Nothing? :killingme :lmao:

Wasn't no fancy WP shirt Actually we both clean up pretty dang good.... :whistle: Clean jeans nice shirt/sweater Hair combed, No leather or horse smells..... :huggy: Dang I miss that..... :popcorn:

:smack: point being I wear crappy clothes unless I am headed to a show...One year for thanksgiving we went to hubbys Aunts house..I had to go in the trailer to get a nice pair of jeans..boots and a nicle Alford Dunner (?) leopard print shirt... :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Oh man :lol: went to dinner with RC last night and pulled my CarHart off at the table. Underneath were my work clothes (wool jacket, cream colored silk shirt wool pants) COVERED in itty bitty white hairs from putting Bliss' new baby rug before we went to dinner :lol:

Good grief, are we REALLY that bad???

A co-worked came into my office one Friday, walked by my desk and said...it smells like a barn in here?? i had checked on the babies before getting into the car but DIDN'T check my shoes. :faint:

Last edited: