So true....

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
:smack: point being I wear crappy clothes unless I am headed to a show...One year for thanksgiving we went to hubbys Aunts house..I had to go in the trailer to get a nice pair of jeans..boots and a nicle Alford Dunner (?) leopard print shirt... :lmao:

You don't wear crappy clothes....Your a horse person :razz: Oh and back at ya :smack:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ditto there :lmao: :killingme I'm talking to a man up in Westminster about trading one of my fillies for a TWH Palomino mare 11yrs old 15h 1100 lbs. :yahoo:

T

TWHFAN1

mingiz said:
Ditto there :lmao: :killingme I'm talking to a man up in Westminster about trading one of my fillies for a TWH Palomino mare 11yrs old 15h 1100 lbs. :yahoo:

Hey Mingiz....Be sure to check your pm's!! :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
Oh man :lol: went to dinner with RC last night and pulled my CarHart off at the table. Underneath were my work clothes (wool jacket, cream colored silk shirt wool pants) COVERED in itty bitty white hairs from putting Bliss' new baby rug before we went to dinner :lol:

Good grief, are we REALLY that bad???

A co-worked came into my office one Friday, walked by my desk and said...it smells like a barn in here?? i had checked on the babies before getting into the car but DIDN'T check my shoes. :faint:

:killingme :lmao: I have done that also. Tracking **** across the lab floor :whistle: