So Vrai

K

Kain99

The thing that kills me, is the angry gut slashing that went into the accusation.

Scary stuff.

*WOOT* *WOOT* Irony alert!

Mousebaby finally got her first "look at me" thread rolling and she's not even here to enjoy it...:ohwell:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
So with the economy tanking...when Mousie has this place shut down, can I get a refund on the Premo I just purchase :shrug:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Believe me I'm sure she will know what I am talking about. Who else has access to everyone's account information. If I can help it I will convince this person she has screwed over to go after her in the courts because that is an invasion of privacy. No one has a right to tell people who you are on a public forum, least of all the owner. I will NOT take the blame for this person's MPD being exposed. I am not 100% positive who or how it was done, but I have my suspicions!

So, whose MPD was exposed and to whom? Is there an exposure thread that I missed?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Naw... we always know when a MPD is you from it's first lame joke attempt...:huggy:

...I may be the ONLY one, but I have had one and only one screen/user name from day one. In fact, the only forum I am a member of that I don't use my REAL name is one that is all about :gossip: and :gossip: with :gossip: when you :gossip: with a :gossip:

:buddies:

YoDrama

Call 411-BUZZ
How many other forum members have you screwed over by giving out their MPD's? I am not particularly fond of being blamed for something you must have done. You have crossed the line lady!

MPD's for sale. No waiting for processing. :evil:

PM me when you're ready.

So, whose MPD was exposed and to whom? Is there an exposure thread that I missed?

See... I wanna take a stab at it... I'm guessing InkPen thought her other id, MoochCat, would still be accessable so she PMed Mousebaby and told her that she would start using that id now that Inkpen got deleted. But low and behold, Inkpen probably didn't realize that Vrai's cleanup usually takes out MPDs as well so when it suddenly went *POOF*, Inkie accused Mousebaby of ratting her out not realizing the majority of us figured out MoochCat was InkPen long ago. Moochcat was simply colateral damage, but Mousebaby didn't even bother to PM Vera and ask but instead chose to start this thread and here we are. :smile:

How'd I do, Vrai?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'm glad that crazy-azzed loon is gone.

She was a drama-whore, a "look at me" diva, and she added nothing of value to this forum.

Now let the party begin. :getdown:

I'm glad that crazy-azzed loon is gone.

She was a drama-whore, a "look at me" diva, and she added nothing of value to this forum.

Now let the party begin. :getdown:

Don't party too hard, she'll be back like herpes, irritating the hell out of you from time to time. :lol:

lovinmaryland

See... I wanna take a stab at it... I'm guessing InkPen thought her other id, MoochCat, would still be accessable so she PMed Mousebaby and told her that she would start using that id now that Inkpen got deleted. But low and behold, Inkpen probably didn't realize that Vrai's cleanup usually takes out MPDs as well so when it suddenly went *POOF*, Inkie accused Mousebaby of ratting her out not realizing the majority of us figured out MoochCat was InkPen long ago. Moochcat was simply colateral damage, but Mousebaby didn't even bother to PM Vera and ask but instead chose to start this thread and here we are. :smile:

How'd I do, Vrai?
that was excellent... I was clueless til that post :lol:

Great job Kwilla :clap:

Wherever there is injustice, you will find us.
Whenever a pet is suffering, we shall come.
Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find....

The forumites!

"Ta ta ta TAAAAAAAAA"

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 334

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

How'd I do, Vrai?

So, what do I win since I said Moochcat about 5 pages ago. :lol: But unless Vrai does a banning at the IP level, only one ID is killed.