So was the FBI complicit?

limblips

PREMO Member
I have no faith in the FBI. I believe they are corrupt at the highest levels. There are good, honest, hard working, patriotic employees but the leadership is suspect. Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Baker, Page, Wray. Mueller and some others have shown us since the obama admin that the agency is not acting in the best interests of the country and often illegally.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
To answer the thread's question: YES.

Once again, another opportunity to plug the "Yes, Minister" and "Yes, Prime Minister" BBC series from back in the 80s/early 90s.

Entrenched interests with police and other administrative, police-like powers are difficult to displace. That's why Trump needed allies. It's also why Trump had so few allies inside the Beltway. "Fortress DC"*, as it were.

* A play on "Festung Europa" in more than one way (especially these recent days).

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

BOP

To answer the thread's question: YES.

Once again, another opportunity to plug "Yes, Minister" and "Yes, Prime Minister" BBC series from back in the 80s/early 90s.

Entrenched interests with police and other administrative, police-like powers are difficult to displace. That's why Trump needed allies. It's also why Trump had so few allies inside the Beltway. "Fortress DC"*, as it were.

* A play on "Festung Europa" in more than one way (especially these recent days).

--- End of line (MCP)
I said early on that Trump needed to take off the SES, the GS-15, and even the GS-14 levels at the alphabet soup agencies. Under 10 years: you're fired. Over 10 years, forced retirement. Yesterday.