So...what are you reading lately?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Current read" "In the Ruins of the Reich", Douglas Botting.

Unbelievable...a glimpse in to the aftermath of Armageddon..

glhs837

Power with Control
Current read" "In the Ruins of the Reich", Douglas Botting.

Unbelievable...a glimpse in to the aftermath of Armageddon..
Watched a show about that, was pretty crazy, the rubble ladies who formed bucket brigades and basically cleaned up the bombed out cities among other things.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm reading "All the Money In the World", which is a biography of J. Paul Getty. The movie apparently focuses on the kidnapping, but the book is a true biography from birth to death, including insight on his wives, sons, and grandchildren.

It's fascinating. :yay:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I purchased Sean Spicer's book, but put it up over the holidays as to not trigger my more liberal family members over the holidays. Evidently I've hidden it from myself because I can't find it anywhere. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Not much time for reading lately, but I did finish an awesome book last week. "The Warner Boys: Our Family’s Story of Autism and Hope" by Ana and Curt Warner is an account of the struggles and triumphs of their life with twin autistic boys.

My best friend has an autistic daughter as well as my nephew and his wife, and I know the challenges they have faced. This book is about Seahawks star running back Curt Warner and his wife, Ana, who dropped out of sight after he retired from football but very few people knew the real reason: their twins, Austin and Christian, had been diagnosed with severe autism. Great inspiring story about staying together as a family against all odds.

TCROW

I just finished Extreme Ownership: How US Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin.

I have The Undoing Project by Michael Lewis queued up.

ms23699

1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson I picked this up on a recent trip, hope to get to it this weekend.
  2. AUDIBLE- The Federalist Papers
  3. AUDIBLE- History's Greatest Voyages of Exploration (The Great Courses: Civilization & Culture)
  4. AUDIBLE- The History of the Medieval World-From the Conversion of Constantine to the First Crusade

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Went to the jazz festival at the St. Clement's Island Museum on Saturday and picked up this book in their gift shop. Fascinating so far!