So what do y'all prefer, Dish network, or DirecTV?

What do you prefer?

• Dish Network

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • DirecTV

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by kwillia
Will you be a Little Margaret's Festival this year? Country Gentlemen are gonna be there.
When will it be this year? I want to camp out this year, but it depends on who I can get to go with me. Last year I got roped into camping out at Bucksnort instead:rolleyes:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by migtig
When will it be this year? I want to camp out this year, but it depends on who I can get to go with me. Last year I got roped into camping out at Bucksnort instead:rolleyes:

Ok - Who wants to take that comment and run with it?:biggrin:

Pete

Repete

Hmmmmmm luckily I have a tOOlbOx and a camper.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by dpete2q
Hmmmmmm luckily I have a tOOlbOx and a camper.
:biggrin: But for Bucksnort ya'd need your guns and your beer:cheers: For the bluegrass at Little Margaret's I think I have seen campers, don't know have only done the daytrip before.
Oh Kwillia where's your thead with all the details?

http

Are you a Bucksnort? Or were just a guest?

Ponytail

Originally posted by Oz
Ok - Who wants to take that comment and run with it?:biggrin:

I read that comment and the dang gerbils in my head ran right off the wheel! :roflmao: ...at least I THINK they're gerbils. I know that its REALLY busy up there.

http

Originally posted by Katie
I have DirectTv and love it. I want to get the fast internet connection dish and the tivo package, since I can't figure out how to program my vcr.

I had DirecPC for about a year. You might want to know that DirecPC is download only. You download at around 700 and upload at 56 through the phonelines just like dialup. All I do is read news and pull Kazaas, so its fine for me. But if you do a lot of uploading or are trying to run a site, you don't want this. Also it is not on-permanently like DSL.

Also you are roped into the DirecPC ISP which is $49.95/month. No getting around that.

One other note, 2-way dishes do exist now. For DirecTV its called DirecWav. The service is $99 a month though. It actually transmits up to the satellite which is so damn cool as sh!t. You do have to replace your current dish though.