So, ya think the local honkeytonk is fun?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
It show's the intelligents we are dealing with here.

This conversation went from wanting to know about the local bars in St. Mary's, what they are about, whats the best "if any" to go to,
to talking about being gay..

Now you all tell me, how did this happen?

My opinion? There is NOT a good bar in St. Mary's, and most of them are being sold. What's that tell ya?

Glad I moved... :blahblah:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Re: I carpool

Originally posted by cityboy
Old enough. If you weren't so lazy you could just check my profile! HOW OLD ARE YOU?:biggrin:
Thanks for making my point even more:rolleyes:

Aimhigh2000

Back to the bars

Any-hoo, I don't care who is what, I am trying to find out what people think of their local watering holes. I used to enjoy OCI and Back Road Inn, but that was in the early 90's. Heck, I remember Pat's bar right there in LP City. I would have to say though that when I get the chance, I still like to go over to the Holdiay Inn Select on a Friday or Saturday. Betty and Deanna are the best. So, now that we don't care who is what or how ya spell it, lets get back on track.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
OMG!
Betty and Deanna are still at the Maryland Way?
I use to bartend there every Saturday night for about a year.
Its been quite some time since I've been there.
There was an oriental guy that use to be the restauarant manager too.

:thewave:

Aimhigh2000

Charlie !!!

That was Charlie. And the Big guy before him was Chuck and Abe. I remember they had that crazy DJ with blonde hair that used to really get things going. Especially in the summertime.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Yes.. yes.. That's him. Charlie was a nice guy..
I didn't know anyone else but Charlie.

Well to put my two sense in about the bars, pubs and clubs in St. Mary's. I don't like any of them.
I've been to probably everyone of them a dozen or more times since I played softball in St. Mary's County for about 15-20 yrs.

I have moved to the city now since a seperation and a nice job came along.

Bars and such up here are much nicer and whole different class of people. Nothing personal. And I'm not even a snob.
I moved to St. Mary's in 1987 since my Dad was in the Navy..
Just moved away a year ago.

Beautiful place to visit.

I still have my boat there. Rockfish season opens Saturday and the Tike for that matter.

I will be there.

Talk soon and good luck in your hunt for the bar your thinking is there somewhere.

:cheers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by unixpirate
Tell me more

:stupid:

On the lower right-hand corner of every post is an "Edit" link. Click it on the post of YOURS you want to change (you can't change other people's UNLESS you're a moderator), make your changes, then save. Voila! :yay:

I just edited this to add the :yay: smilie and this text.

Last edited:

Ang517

Cubik is fun. It's almost as fun as old Buzz and then it was Sting and then it went to B-more and was not as good, but now it's back. Ahhh It's so nice to know we can still have a Buzz nite every once in a while. I still miss old Buzz though. Now that was some crazy ****. It's way too mainstream now. Full of drunks with spilled drinks all over the dance floor and people standing around on the dance floor getting in your way.

As for down here where is good to go? Do they have a "club" night at the Holiday inn? I'm always looking for new places to try.

:dance: