So...

barncat

If the last menstrual cycle I can remember ended before September 29 and my breast feel big and firm should I be worried?

surfer1

If the last menstrual cycle I can remember ended before September 29 and my breast feel big and firm should I be worried?

If you went by the day you say it ended tommorrow will be 5 weeks. You do though count from the 1st day of your last menstrual period so you could be 6 weeks. Around the six week mark is when most women experience symptoms such as breast tenderness, having to urinate more frequently, fatigue and nausea. If your periods are generally on a 28 day cycle then I would get a preg test. If you are on the pill missing and catching up and taking certainn rx's can affect it. Good luck!

barncat

We're starting to think it might be a baby. It will be my husband's and mine second, the first is almost 17 months. Little one better get potty trained in 9 months because I don't think I can deal with two in diapers. We'll get a test this weekend and see what it says. I really wanted to be tan and were the new dresses I bought at the end of summer next year but it looks like that might not be the case.

belvak

Happy Camper
I really wanted to be tan and were the new dresses I bought at the end of summer next year but it looks like that might not be the case.

You can be tan and preggers, you'll just have to buy some new dresses!! :lmao: Congratulations!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It seems...

Well I was hopeful that I was just late, we were hoping to wait a little longer on another but o'well, another little one will be nice.

..it better be! No more teasing. Congrats! I think it's sweet when a woman is happy when she is late and not terrified and screaming like all the women I've known in my life.