So

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Maybe you are being sarcastic? I would think that is VERY good news.

Unless you make your money off of the spots growing. :shrug:

Very sarcastic and you're the first to comment on it.

My 'surprise' lung nodule has lead to two C/T scans, a lung scan and almost loss of my life-insurance policy. I had spent some time in San Joaquin valley in military and probably had mild cocciodomycoses infection.

Attachments

• larry.jpg
    larry.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 79

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
:yeahthat: I just went through this with the yearly Mammo. They called and said they wanted a couple more pictures. Went in for those, and they sent me to get a sonogram. After sweating it out for a day and a half, results were completely normal. Now, I will be the first to say a "normal" result is well worth going through all of that.

Then, yesterday I got the insurance statement. Neither the additional films nor the sonogram were covered in full. They pay for 1 mammogram per year. :ohwell: So... If I had decided against the additional films and sonogram and just waited until next year, then it showed something really bad, they would have paid in full?? What a crock of bull!!

DR, didn't mean to hijack your tread... Hope all works out for you. :huggy:

Every insurance company has a Chief Medical Officer to whom you can appeal the decision to not pay. In your case, I would appeal the decision. Once the CMO or his staff have a chance to review your doctor's reasoning, they may reverse the preliminary decision. Have your doctor do a letter explaining why the other studies were performed to send along with your appeal. Check with the insurance company on how to file the appeal.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican