Socks, knee hi's and the like....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Oh! I never thought of that! While I'm at it I did get some cushion things for the ball of your foot. I don't need the cushion so much as I need something from keeping my foot from slipping down in open toed heels. Hopefully those help. Why the hell don't they make something like that specifically for that purpose. Something with a little traction cause the insole of most dress shoes is slippery!
They do! I don't remember what they're called or where I saw them, but they do exist. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Seriously, as long as the hose are reinforced. I know it is true because Stacy London said so.

Personally this is how I do it--I typically wait for warmer weather before I wear open toed shoes and in warmer weather I don't wear tights, trouser socks or hose. In the colder weather I always wear tights, hose or trouser socks and never open toed shoes and also wait for warmer weather before wearing open back shoes. That's just me though.

I'll wear open back shoes in the winter if they fit the outfit but I go bare underneath.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
That's what I was thinking too. A lot of the women here do it but I was unsure how I felt about it. The only slightly acceptable ones I thought may be those fisnetty ones but it was still questionable.
People do it all the time and it very well may be acceptable, but I know I'd feel like a huge goob if I did it. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
People do it all the time and it very well may be acceptable, but I know I'd feel like a huge goob if I did it. :lol:

It looks like it feels wrong. :lol: I keep thinking if I see it enough, it will start to look normal, but it just looks like a don't! :boo:

JULZ

BFJ
Speaking of hose, why is it I can't get more than one wear out of mine. I swear, I pay between $7-12 for a pair and by mid day I've already got runs in them. Is there some secret to wearing these that I don't know about...and I don't even have nails to puncture them.

Pete

Repete
Speaking of hose, why is it I can't get more than one wear out of mine. I swear, I pay between $7-12 for a pair and by mid day I've already got runs in them. Is there some secret to wearing these that I don't know about...and I don't even have nails to puncture them.

Maybe you are too hard on the hose?