Did you believe

• Obama would end the war in Iraq and bring home the troops

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Just shift troop strength from Iraq to Afghanistan

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Doesn't really matter

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
In the 2008 Presidential election, did you believe Obama when he said he would end the war in Iraq or did you believe he would only shift troops from Iraq to Afghanistan?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
In the 2008 Presidential election, did you believe Obama when he said he would end the war in Iraq or did you believe he would only shift troops from Iraq to Afghanistan?
Where's the choice for: "I didn't believe a word out of his mouth."?

punjabigyrl

He's a politician like any other politician trying to get elected by giving speaches full of Horse ####. I mean really, can you believe any politician?

PsyOps

Pixelated

During the campaign BO said he was going to end the war in Iraq and beef up troops in Afghanistan.

I believe he is doing both.

R

RadioPatrol

however once you are in the big chair reality is a muther forker

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I assumed he would announce a withdrawal timetable to enable our enemies to know how long they need to wait before they overthrow the elected government.

... but that would be a stupid thing to do

mindy

I assumed he would announce a withdrawal timetable to enable our enemies to know how long they need to wait before they overthrow the elected government.

... but that would be a stupid thing to do

Exactly! All the crap about "We are going to be/need to be out by (this) date..."
ARGH! How stupid do you have to be to not realize how incredibly idiotic that would be?

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
blah, blah, blah.....politics as usual....BHO is no different than any of the others. They are all a bunch of kiss-azz, lobbying, you scratch my back, I'll scratch your's, lets make lots of $$ doing nothing, but I'm the #### so where's my driver & how come you're giving me a parking ticket, entitled POS, who don't have a real pulse on the issues of the people.