SOMD Open '07

Nupe2

Is this year's venue up near Larryville this year? I think I figured out why I'm fading and I need an excuse to get some more rounds in before Myrtle Beach.

Let's do it! You know I can't wait to wear those babies! :)

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Just a question - why is this eight year old thread, not replied to in 10 months, continuously stay at the top of the sports forum? What magical power enables that? I know this post will keep it there, but it should fall off eventually, right?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Just a question - why is this eight year old thread, not replied to in 10 months, continuously stay at the top of the sports forum? What magical power enables that? I know this post will keep it there, but it should fall off eventually, right?

See where the thread has been labeled as a "Sticky", that keeps them in the top spot. :buddies:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
See where the thread has been labeled as a "Sticky", that keeps them in the top spot. :buddies:

Thanks. I did notice that sticky up there, and wondered if that had anything to do with it. What privileged status on this board is required to obtain such staying power?:howdy:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Thanks. I did notice that sticky up there, and wondered if that had anything to do with it. What privileged status on this board is required to obtain such staying power?:howdy:

From the FAQs - "What are sticky threads?

'Sticky' threads are created by moderators or administrators (?), and remain 'stuck' to the top of the listing, even if they haven't had any posts recently. Their purpose is to keep important information visible and accessible at all times."

b23hqb

PREMO Member
From the FAQs - "What are sticky threads?

'Sticky' threads are created by moderators or administrators (?), and remain 'stuck' to the top of the listing, even if they haven't had any posts recently. Their purpose is to keep important information visible and accessible at all times."

So I guess the mods or admins think the 2007 SOMD Open is important information. Okie dokie.

Ken King

PREMO Member
So I guess the mods or admins think the 2007 SOMD Open is important information. Okie dokie.

At the time it seems it was, it was to be an announcement for when the hackers could join up on the links for not only the sport but the companionship. Seems absolutely appropriate for the sticky tag.

Nupe2

Wow! This thing is still here? LOL! Anybody want to get together for a 10 year reunion/renewal?