SOMDracing Imposters

Floyd2004

-Void-
THe ols guy is cool, when i used to hang out with some of the guys in l-town he said he didnt mind us there. He said he liked it in case a robber or something tried to start some ####. Just like the guys at donut connection, when they where on the corner.

The dudes with the mini trucks are douche bags, one of them thinks his audiobomb system is the loudest around.

Yea the old dude is cool its just he cant hear very well.

Yea he had it blasting in the parking lot also. It MIGHT get a 100db in a comp.
Josh you need to hear my sub now... Ive tweaked a few more things :)
You dont happen to have a good db meter would you?

blazinlow89

Big Poppa

LOL, im working on my new setup, just waiting for some extra cash to get the saz100.1d

My uncle has an AC one but im havent talked to him in a while. YOu didnt get to see the kid at the track trying to get mine to pic up on his little boom mic he got from wally world, i told him what i hit (138.9) and he kept trying to get his thing to work. POS would stay at like 4db, i told him it maxes out at 130db.

Has anyone heard of Memphis subs??? Or know of anywhere in so md to get them???

Memphis is ok but thats also based on my opinion, i prefer stuff from brands people have never heard of and that is alot higher quality for roughly a better or the same price. Just go to the site and do a dealler search.

kvj21075

Meow
Mmmmmmmmmmm Subs..... Im Going To Don Pablos Tonight.... Gonna Eat Me Some Mad Queso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooo Excited!!!!!!!!! I Love Food!!!!!!!

Floyd2004

-Void-
My uncle has an AC one but im havent talked to him in a while. YOu didnt get to see the kid at the track trying to get mine to pic up on his little boom mic he got from wally world, i told him what i hit (138.9) and he kept trying to get his thing to work. POS would stay at like 4db, i told him it maxes out at 130db.

Yea you should listen to my stuff now and see what you think I changed...

CrashTest

I have a db meter. All time record for me was 126db from those big-azz Cerwin Vegas I sold a few months ago.

Floyd2004

-Void-
I have a db meter. All time record for me was 126db from those big-azz Cerwin Vegas I sold a few months ago.

I might have to borrow that for a night or two and see what I can get from my one 12" Im hoping for near 120db. Heck anything over 100db and im happy.

CrashTest

:buddies: is it a good one crash?

120 floyd, damn im aiming for somewhere near 145-150db on my next one.

It's one of those kind that Radio Shack sells for $50 except mine is analog versus digital since I've owned it since 1986.

Still works fine though. Nowadays I use it to check the noise level from my neighbor so I know when I can call the cops to get him to shut up.