SOMDracing Imposters

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Are those the new electric ones that go in your intake? Sooo easy to install.......

Yea its an electric one that I installed just after the intake to help the supercharger spool up faster. I'm making instant boost now. No more turbo lag. This beast is always race ready now.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I saw a woman in the grocery store parking lot. Rolled a full cart of bagged groceries and such over to a vette. I should have stuck around and watch her go all clown car.

I realize Vette's have more limited space, but I've had my share of Mustangs. Sometimes you'd be surprised what you can fit in them.

More than once I've gone out with the Slingshot, had to stop for some groceries or something. No problem, I have storage behind the seats. Get what I need, come out and open the storage compartment, only to find it full with a spare helmet....

Rats.

glhs837

Power with Control
I saw a woman in the grocery store parking lot. Rolled a full cart of bagged groceries and such over to a vette. I should have stuck around and watch her go all clown car.

I get that look hauling bags out of the Commissary to the bike :) I have 113 liters, or about 1/2 a cubic foot less than the trunk of a Miata:)

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
somd.com --- home of the longest running threads on the internet. Ops on other sites get so bent out of shape when someone dares to post on a thread more than a few months old. "This is a stale thread!" Don't hijack a thread, start your own thread!" Wah! Some even auto-close threads after so many days/weeks/months.

Not us, baby! I hope this thread is still running long after I'm gone from this planet.

officeguy

somd.com --- home of the longest running threads on the internet. Ops on other sites get so bent out of shape when someone dares to post on a thread more than a few months old. "This is a stale thread!" Don't hijack a thread, start your own thread!" Wah! Some even auto-close threads after so many days/weeks/months.

Not us, baby! I hope this thread is still running long after I'm gone from this planet.

I am on a different forum where someone recently resurrected a thread that hadn't been active since 2003 !

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
That's a shame. Why not get a new 'Vette?

It wouldn't be smart to buy a new vette now with he C8 just around the corner. Maybe I will look into the new supra. I herd that thing is supposed to be nuts and will outrun almost everything on the Street.

glhs837

Power with Control
It wouldn't be smart to buy a new vette now with he C8 just around the corner. Maybe I will look into the new supra. I herd that thing is supposed to be nuts and will outrun almost everything on the Street.

Why not just get the BMW is was reskinned from?

glhs837

Power with Control
Because a 2JZ engine swap on a BMW Z car would be stupid. A 2JZ engine swap on a new Supra would be epic.