SOMDracing Imposters

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I just got back from the Chevy dealer an paid my deposit for the new C8 Corvette. I cant wait until my new car comes in.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Congratulations to this thread. You just turned 14 years old on June 21. :bday:

(sorry, I'm usually a little late on birthdays)

Grumpy

Aero pretty much dictates car designs, lots of vehicles from different makers end up looking similar. BFD

crazysquid said:
Some of you know me and some of you have seen me driving around town. I am an administrator on the local car club website www.somdracing.com. The problem that myself and other members of our group are having and have been having is the fact that when ever we get together at Target, Doughnut Connection, etc etc, there are a people that seem to think that they have to show off in front of us i.e. burnouts, excessive speed, vulgar slander, trashing the parking lot, and worst of all they claim to belong to our group which causes people to believe that our site / automobile club does these things on a constant basis. Our site does not promote any of these acts what so ever. We are a group that enjoys social events and admiring each other’s rides. We are constantly being told by the police that we are disturbing the peace when it is actually others that come around, try to show off, and leave to where the police show up and think that it's us. Our club is willing to do what is necessary to continue our get togethers without the immature acts of others. I know this seems like I'm venting to some. All I am trying to do is clear our club's name of any wrong doings and try to attract more auto enthusiasts to our group. If there are people driving around immaturly or claiming that they belong to our group, contact me so I can take care of it.

Jason

Yea, nobody from your group would ever engage in any illegal activities...i.e street racing, burnouts, ect....:sarcasm:

:lmao: