Some Good News for the New Year....

Qurious

Im On 1.
FEMA continues to pick up the tab for an estimated 41,000 hotel rooms in 47 states and the District of Columbia at an estimated cost so far of about $350 million.

Howard Godnick, one of the lawyers who filed the lawsuit, said the ruling will ease the burden on Katrina victims stuck in hotels and unable to find other housing.

“The court has ruled that during the cold months of winter and with all of America, and particularly landlords, taking a holiday break, the law requires that a victim be given an opportunity to find housing,” said Howard Godnick, one of the lawyers who filed the lawsuit.
:yay:

ylexot

Super Genius
Yeah, that holiday break that people are taking is what is keeping them from finding housing. They were all, ummm, busy...yeah, that's it...busy for the THREE AND A HALF MONTHS since the storm. :rolleyes:

Kick the lazy bastards out.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
ylexot said:
Yeah, that holiday break that people are taking is what is keeping them from finding housing. They were all, ummm, busy...yeah, that's it...busy for the THREE AND A HALF MONTHS since the storm. :rolleyes:

Kick the lazy bastards out.

:yeahthat: I thought she said good news.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
ylexot said:

Kick the lazy bastards out.[/QUOTE]

I agree...As long as we keep on giving they'll keep on takin....Some people just don't care...