Some of you who follow football closer than I do..

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I see the Jags blew out the Titans. Is this a fluke or have the Jaguars come to form?

BuddyLee

Football addict
The Jaguars were a good team merely two years ago. It doesn't take much to have an NFL team faulter. Basically their entire offensive line were either injured, shot up or didn't produce last season.

The Jaguars are legit.

Beta84

They're out to get us
The Jaguars were a good team merely two years ago. It doesn't take much to have an NFL team faulter. Basically their entire offensive line were either injured, shot up or didn't produce last season.

The Jaguars are legit.

It doesn't take much to have a good season or a bad season. Even though Tennessee went 13-3 or something like that, they weren't close to the best team in the NFL in the general consensus. They were quickly knocked out of the playoffs when they had to play the big boys in crunch time. The Jags, on the other hand, were full of injuries last season. Are they a playoff contender? Borderline at best. But they are better than Tennessee, who won't be in the playoffs this year.

Not a fluke.

UncleBacon

on another note....jax, chargers, bucs, and the raiders are all on the chopping block for a possible move to LA....LA wants a team back and those were the 4 that got thrown into the mix to choose from

Beta84

They're out to get us
on another note....jax, chargers, bucs, and the raiders are all on the chopping block for a possible move to LA....LA wants a team back and those were the 4 that got thrown into the mix to choose from

Jax seems like a likely candidate since they are really hurting for season ticket holders, losing money, and their stadium sucks. I'd be surprised if the Bucs moved. Chargers and Raiders...:shrug: I'd suggest the Raiders go packing.

Jax seems like a likely candidate since they are really hurting for season ticket holders, losing money, and their stadium sucks. I'd be surprised if the Bucs moved. Chargers and Raiders...:shrug: I'd suggest the Raiders go packing.
:yeahthat: Didn't Jimmy Buffet just buy (part of) the Bucs?

Beta84

They're out to get us
:yeahthat: Didn't Jimmy Buffet just buy (part of) the Bucs?

He's in a deal with the Dolphins...made a song for the team and has Landshark Beer with the naming rights on the stadium for 1 year. A bunch of other celebrities have bought portions of the Dolphins as well (Serena & Venus Williams, Gloria Estefan, and Marc Antony among others).

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

Jags have talked about building a stadium in Orlando and playing a bunch of games there.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Jags have talked about building a stadium in Orlando and playing a bunch of games there.
That'd be nice -- the Citrus Bowl sucks. But no reason to build a stadium unless it's a permanent move there and they play all the games in Orlando...and with Tampa nearby, I doubt it

Yep, it was a fluke.

41-0? Seriously?

Going to be another LOOOOOOONG football season.:frown:

Wow that was pretty friggin horrible. The Seahawks are bad and they annihilated the Jags. I am speechless after that one. In my two fantasy leagues, I had Hasselbeck and Garrard. Hasselbeck tore it up, Garrard was horrible! Ugh.