jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Attachments

• angry old man.gif
    angry old man.gif
    44.3 KB · Views: 74

Blister

Grocery day at 10 years old I KNEW what was expected. In store, comic book rack, don't move or I will beat your ass and do NOT TOUCH anything other than the comic books. Then we left................. :D

As a kid we didn't have AC. In the summer my brother and I volunteered to go to the A&P, just to hang out in the frozen food aisle while Mom shopped.

DaSDGuy

I must be from a forgotten generation. By the age of 14 I had been working odd jobs for two years in my spare time. I would go shopping by myself. Now they say I would not be welcome? No problem nowadays. I would just give the cash to dad, he would use his credit card, and I would purchase online. And make sure the places I purchased from did not have a brick and mortar store in my state. That way the state banning me from the stores would receive zero sales tax.

WingsOfGold

As a kid we didn't have AC. In the summer my brother and I volunteered to go to the A&P, just to hang out in the frozen food aisle while Mom shopped.
To this day I STILL hang out at the frozen food dept to watch the women's headlights pop out!
cb550fac77f7c533a649b8618dd7f722.jpg

BernieP

Resident PIA
That's always, not just now. So do we make a permanent ban on children in public places?
Agreed, I referred to our kids as petri dishes, the perfect environment for bacteria and viruses.
I wouldn't mind. Wouldn't have to dodge the little yard eggs and strollers in the store.
It's not the child's fault, they are not disciplined by the parents. In fact you often see the parent "defending" the bad behavior as "they are just a kid".
Well if they aren't capable of acting properly in public they should be strapped in or left at home.