Some people shouldn't have kids

ByeBye

Nominations for God...please step up to the plate

Judging from your well articulated replies it appears as if you all are qualified to be on the newly created Department of Sterilization. Didn't they sterilize some prisoners in Virginia until 1978? Well, it should only take a few generations, but pretty soon, everyone ought to closely resemble the committee in the Dept. of Sterilization. I'm not advocation parental misbehavior, but it seems to me that "gettin'-up-in-your-face-and-teachin'-you-some-manners-with-my-whoopin'-stick-so-you-wont-mistreat-your-kids" is just the kind of behavior you are trying to curtail, no? Remember first grade everyone, you don't get a classroom quite by repeatedly telling your "neighbor" to "shut-up". If you find that the behavior is very distressing and abusive, call social services or the police.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Nominations for God...please step up to the plate

Originally posted by ByeBye
Judging from your well articulated replies it appears as if you all are qualified to be on the newly created Department of Sterilization. Didn't they sterilize some prisoners in Virginia until 1978? Well, it should only take a few generations, but pretty soon, everyone ought to closely resemble the committee in the Dept. of Sterilization. I'm not advocation parental misbehavior, but it seems to me that "gettin'-up-in-your-face-and-teachin'-you-some-manners-with-my-whoopin'-stick-so-you-wont-mistreat-your-kids" is just the kind of behavior you are trying to curtail, no? Remember first grade everyone, you don't get a classroom quite by repeatedly telling your "neighbor" to "shut-up". If you find that the behavior is very distressing and abusive, call social services or the police.

Are you a parent? If not, how are you qualified? WTF??? I do not think that everyone that posted a reply is NOT qualified to be a parent. We all have different techniques as to how we deal with our own children. As to how to deal with the offending parent of topic, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
:frown: . I may be a bit :offtopic: however, the crux of the matter centers on witnessing verbal abuse of a child....It is a proven fact that the consequences of verbal abuse can be as damaging as physical abuse. Verbal abuse may cause long term self esteem issues.

Emotional and verbal abuse may happen for months and years before any damage is evident. By the time the injury is noticed, the person may already be having significant difficulty coping with life. Emotional and verbal abuse ultimately affects a persons development and sense of self-worth.

A little "shaming" of the parent, albeit, a stranger to me, would not be inappropriate....
:spank:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Heretic
I was just in Walmart and witnessed something that really ticked me off. I witnessed a woman having some trouble with her kid but nothing out of the ordinary tell her kid "stop it your such a f'ing retard".

That's just plain bad