Some random black guy waved at me this morning

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
He can't even hold his own sign?
Sure he can but he was there to wave at people, not hold signs.

It's not like he hates America or doesn't place his hand over his heart during our anthem. :eek:bama:

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
love balloons. hate politicians

Lollar however interests me, he's not a career politician like Hoyer and the others. He's actually DONE something in his life. Would be interesting to meet him to see if you feel "dirty" afterwards (like you do with most politicians).

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I had a random black guy approach me with a can of Pringles begging for a dollar at the Waldorf Walmart yesterday, I was scured... I felt really out of place there. :howdy:

Times have changed...

tes218

Lollar however interests me, he's not a career politician like Hoyer and the others. He's actually DONE something in his life. Would be interesting to meet him to see if you feel "dirty" afterwards (like you do with most politicians).

I've met him and like him. Attended one of the 'Meet and Greets" held at a private home. He believes in term limits and says he will NOT be a lifetime politician. He begins by telling you about himself and why he decided to run and then takes questions from the crowd and actually answers them! He has a great wife and kids, knows the constitution and is intelligent and articulate. If you have a chance to hear him, please do. It will be worth your time.

FED_UP

I had a random black guy approach me with a can of Pringles begging for a dollar at the Waldorf Walmart yesterday, I was scured... I felt really out of place there. :howdy:

Times have changed...

I met a random white girl in front of Jerries on Great Mills road one day, asking for some money. Wonder if she was an undercover hoping I was going to say what can I get out of this. All races are begging for money these days, ok. One morning at shell across from gate one I was coming out of the store, I was parked near the door and almost to the car and some brother in a hooded sweat top appeard around the corner and said excuse me I am trying to get something to eat. Mind you now its about 6:15 am, dark, got in my car of course and took off.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I've met him and like him. Attended one of the 'Meet and Greets" held at a private home. He believes in term limits and says he will NOT be a lifetime politician. He begins by telling you about himself and why he decided to run and then takes questions from the crowd and actually answers them! He has a great wife and kids, knows the constitution and is intelligent and articulate. If you have a chance to hear him, please do. It will be worth your time.
Thanks, I don't want to turn this into a political debate but the little I've read would support your description. I hope he gets the nomination on the republican side, it would be an interesting campaign. His politics and service should endear him to the more conservative people in the lower portion of the district and his race should provide an interesting alternative to the voters in the PG portion of Hoyers district. It would seem to me it would block the use of demogary and force the campaign to deal with issues at hand.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Met him. Like him. Stands for pretty much everything I believe in. But I felt like I was chatting with a nice Marine, not a professional liar.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Thanks, I don't want to turn this into a political debate but the little I've read would support your description. I hope he gets the nomination on the republican side, it would be an interesting campaign. His politics and service should endear him to the more conservative people in the lower portion of the district and his race should provide an interesting alternative to the voters in the PG portion of Hoyers district. It would seem to me it would block the use of demogary and force the campaign to deal with issues at hand.

This is important. Nothing against Collins Bailey but he isn't the one. He has a Steny feel to him. There is a huge surge of support for Lollar. I just hope people go to the polls.

Toxick

Splat
I met a random white girl in front of Jerries on Great Mills road one day, asking for some money. Wonder if she was an undercover hoping I was going to say what can I get out of this.

Was she good-looking or was she a flea-ridden skank?

Otter

Nothing to see here

:litmustest: :yay:

L

Libertarian

Since I cannot vote in the Republican primaries, I don't have to choose between Lollar and Bailey. However, whichever of the two wins the primary will get my vote in November.