Someone please remind me...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Vrai: Great day to clean out all the stuff you no longer wear so you have room for all the new stuff. :yay: I think I may get around to that today.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, Cabela's had the sleeveless camp shirts that I wear all summer on sale for $10, so I bought some of those, that denim dress and a pair of shorts.

:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I get even half the stuff I want from Woolrish ($50 shirts) I'll spend a fortune, so won't even go there today. :lol:

Ladybug76

Cabelas has this dress on sale for $19.99

I wish you hadn't shown that dress! I ordered some gloves too...I was doing my best to not do any "shopping" today.

Bass Pro Shops had some cute women's clothes on clearance as well. I got some capris for about $10 a couple of weeks ago.

Gummie

You should take a drive up to Woolrich, Pa, about 20 miles the other side of Williamsport. There is an outlet there at the old factory. Woolrich looks as if were a factory town and only one road leading into it. The goods and prices are great.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
...that I have enough clothes.

My Woolrich catalog came in yesterday and I want some stuff. :mad:

You have enough clothes. :coffee:

But I don't and my birthday is coming up in November. :biggrin: My favorite clothes place is Coldwater Creek if you don't find anything jazzy at Woolrich's. :whistle:

T

toppick08

Yes. I'm thinking 6 or 8.

And Beth, Woolrich doesn't have "pretty" clothes - it's a lot of flannel, corduroy, etc. LL Bean-ish and such.
Ack! Which just reminded me: the LL Bean catalog will be coming in soon and I'm going to want that stuff, too.

:mad:

You planning on moose hunting..:confused: