Something blew up in Arlington, VA

Dakota

~~~~~~~
and he obviously went to Florida State and is pissed that ESPN agreed with FSU being left out of the national championship.

yeah and his neighbors are spies out to get him.

I would not be the least bit surprised if all this stuff we are reading tonight is gone off the internet tomorrow.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
1701782320960.png

SamSpade

I never know about cases where the victim is demonstrated to be CLEARLY out of his mind.

So he's crazy -

But now he and his home and any evidence he had at all has been blown to smithereens. Why did that need to happen?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Several are saying there is much more to all this than we are being told right now.

Now George Papadopoulos is saying "There is much more to the massive Arlington house explosion than the government is telling you."

George Webb here

Could there - or was there a virus in Yoo's house? Anthrax?

---------------------

This has nothing to do with my comments above but wanted to show another angle of the explosion.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What I don't understand, why are people holding the phones and waiting for the explosion? Some of these don't look like Ring recordings, or they wouldn't be all shakey.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
What I don't understand, why are people holding the phones and waiting for the explosion? Some of these don't look like Ring recordings, or they wouldn't be all shakey.
The Arlington vid was obvious, it had been ongoing for a while, so people were recording.

The Evansville vid looks like it's a handheld vid of a screen playback, like from a security monitor.