Something in my eye

Pete

Repete
Woke up and it feels like there is something in there, can't see it, flushed it, rubbed it, no joy. It is irritating me.

Roman

Woke up and it feels like there is something in there, can't see it, flushed it, rubbed it, no joy. It is irritating me.

Could it be something stuck on the inner eyelid? I had something like that years ago, and it ended up being a little chard of metal. I had been hanging new Blinds all day. If it keeps irritating you, take a trip to the ER, before what ever it is, scrapes the Cornea. Well wishes!!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Have Boy pee on it.
I read that somewhere that it helps with everything medical.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Have it checked out if it doesn't feel better by tomorrow. Could be the beginning of conjunctivitis.

Do you have any of these symptoms besides the gritty feeling of something in your eye?
ymptoms

Blurred vision

Crusts that form on the eyelid overnight

Eye pain

Gritty feeling in the eyes

Increased tearing

Itching of the eye

Redness in the eyes

Sensitivity to light
Conjunctivitis - PubMed Health

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I scratched my cornea once and it felt like something was in my eye. Maybe something got in it & scratched it while you slept.

Pete

Repete
You are such a chick... :killingme

Really? This is the second or third time you have felt the irresistible urge to chime in on something I posted with a petty little barb, like..........a chick. Seems you have a chip on your shoulder, why don't you reach up and take it off your shoulder and go #### yourself with it and if I irritate you that bad madam, put me on ignore.

Hank

my war
Really? This is the second or third time you have felt the irresistible urge to chime in on something I posted with a petty little barb, like..........a chick. Seems you have a chip on your shoulder, why don't you reach up and take it off your shoulder and go #### yourself with it and if I irritate you that bad madam, put me on ignore.

testy! :drama:

PrepH4U

:killingme

I think you have a 'fliction. I had one of those once and it got better in a day. Granny said 'flictions either get better or worse.

ginwoman

You might want to go to urgent care or ER. If its a piece of trash they can pick it out. How bad is it bothering you?

somdfunguy

not impressed
happened to me a few months back. i ended up going to see the dr because of how bad it felf. they found a worse than normal scratch. they put some orange ooze on it and fixed it right up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
happened to me a few months back. i ended up going to see the dr because of how bad it felf. they found a worse than normal scratch. they put some orange ooze on it and fixed it right up.

Well there you go, Pete. Getcha some orange ooze and fix it yourself.