Something in my eye

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Oh really. And just exactly what is so wrong with being a chick? :tap:

They make you put $hit together that they bought. And then they want you to re-arrange the F-in garage so the $hit they bought fits.
So we have to move the whole outdoor lighting timer and transformer so her $hit fits. And it's Sunday (day of rest) and Football.
Have a nice Frk'in day.

At least she hasn't tried to use the damn vacuum.
And supposedly my laundry is done.

ginwoman

They make you put $hit together that they bought. And then they want you to re-arrange the F-in garage so the $hit they bought fits.
So we have to move the whole outdoor lighting timer and transformer so her $hit fits. And it's Sunday (day of rest) and Football.
Have a nice Frk'in day.

At least she hasn't tried to use the damn vacuum.
And supposedly my laundry is done.

hey, at least you don't have something in your eye
Just think if you had to do all that stuff and had something in your eye too!:howdy:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
hey, at least you don't have something in your eye
Just think if you had to do all that stuff and had something in your eye too!:howdy:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next weekend I am going to have something in my eye.
And she will feel sorry for me and bring me food and I won't have to do anything because I can't see.

Thanks Pete (and I hope you get better soon).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why don't you get an eyelash and go........never mind.

Amazing how something so small feels like a tree limb when it is being drug across your eyeball.
Psh. A woman gets an average of 3 eyelashes a day stuck in her eyeball. Mascara coated ones, the size of a small tree limb.

Oh, and we also give birth.

So you should be flattered when someone calls you a chick.

Pete

Repete
Psh. A woman gets an average of 3 eyelashes a day stuck in her eyeball. Mascara coated ones, the size of a small tree limb.

Oh, and we also give birth.

So you should be flattered when someone calls you a chick.

Did I mention it was wrapped around barbed wire?

I did make some killer crabcakes tonight.

Hoover

I have an orange slurpee does that count as orange ooze? I can pour it in your eye and that will help cure the eyelash thing.

Hoover

Try getting an eyelash stuck in your eye when your wear contacts - it feels like you have a tree limb stuck in your eye!!!! OMG the pain.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
My husband had an irritant in his eye once that he said felt scratchy and that it hurt to rub it. Everytime he went outside he had to squint because the sun made his eye water profusely.

After looking closely in his eye with a flashlight, I could see a small silver piece in the iris.

He ended up at the Ophthalmologists office the next day and they had to surgically remove a metal shard. They also said the metal shard had started to rust in his eye from all the tearing which was caused when he went outside and the sun would reflect off the metal causing it to tear. They had to drill around the shard to get the rust out so no infection could start.

Definitely go and get it looked at.