Something must be bad

PeoplesElbow

I was on RT235N right before Gate 1 when two trucks came through, everyone went back to their lane, then another came, everyone went back to their lane, then another came, then two ambulances.

And some dumb whore decided to follow the fire trucks instead of wait for everyone ahead of her to get back on the road.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I was on RT235N right before Gate 1 when two trucks came through, everyone went back to their lane, then another came, everyone went back to their lane, then another came, then two ambulances.

And some dumb whore decided to follow the fire trucks instead of wait for everyone ahead of her to get back on the road.
You must’ve been right close to me in traffic. Shortly after that by the time I got to the area around Walmart, a whole fleet from bay district came barreling up the right lane.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I had dropped my gson at tball in Widewood. The number of fire engines/ambulances was astounding.

Grumpy

Go outside for a smoke.
Funny, not funny...Back in the early 80s, in my previous house, we (family) came home from dinner with kids around 9 or so. Pulled into drive way, smelled gas and wondered what the hell was going on. After kids and wife got in the house, I stood outside and could hear a hissing from neighbors yard (they weren't home), walked over there with a flashlight and saw the gas pipe leading into their meter had cracked (house shift?). Ran back to my house and called 911, within minutes a cop came by, saw what I saw and called BG&E. BG&E was there in about 30 minutes, shut the gas off to the house and fixed it. Nowadays, the 5 block quadrant around that house would have been evacuated, not a bad thing, but just amazes me how times have changed...and thankful I wasn't smoking when I got home.