Who has the Issues???

• Pixie

Votes: 71 80.7%
  • Horus/LBS

Votes: 17 19.3%

• Total voters

HORUS

Better than YOU.
OMG! This thread survived for 4 years after the fact? :shocking::shocking::faint:
Worst fight in Horus/LBS history and you guys witnessed it all. I'd feel really ashamed of myself if it wasn't so GD funny. :doh:

HORUS

Better than YOU.
These things never do turn out the way you hope they would do they?

:shrug: In relationship between two people there are far too many variables to simply sit back and hope for anything. Hoping without doing is the quickest path to disappointment. In all honestly (as embarrassing as it was) Pixie and I probably needed that fight to establish who we are and where we stood as individuals. If I am to "hope" for anything it's that we have a better understanding of each others feelings. I'm still learning.
At the very least we have managed to maintain our friendship which is much better than I could have expected after the 2003 PM drama. :yay:

SoMDGirl42

:shrug: In relationship between two people there are far too many variables to simply sit back and hope for anything. Hoping without doing is the quickest path to disappointment. In all honestly (as embarrassing as it was) Pixie and I probably needed that fight to establish who we are and where we stood as individuals. If I am to "hope" for anything it's that we have a better understanding of each others feelings. I'm still learning.
At the very least we have managed to maintain our friendship which is much better than I could have expected after the 2003 PM drama. :yay:

17 years is a long time to wait to hit the bottom outta it. :whistle:

Pix, you should give em a little taste :killingme