Soooo. :x

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I wish I could do that. But the owner of the barn keeps her horse in with mine, and by doing that, it's dangerous to her horse. -_-
Also, it is imperative that he self loads because there is no way for me to escape really, so if I go in, I'm pretty much trapped. >.<
I've tried putting a foot or so on the ramp - he just takes it off and stands there like, "I don't know what you just tried to pull there, but it's not working." I have also used a chain - without a chain, he doesn't want to pay attention, period. He will purposely look away from me and the trailer with this whole, "If I can't see you, I don't have to do what you say." Even when I pull at the lead line to get his attention, he uses all of his neck muscles to ignore me and look another way. =[

Do you have another pony/horse that is his buddy? Load them first, and let him see his buddy in there. We had one at our current farm that wanted his mini-friend in there.

jamesbond007

hey girl, i can also help you. rebel used to be the same way, but he loves trailer rides now :) let me know if you need anything. I live close enough.

Spicober

Do you have another pony/horse that is his buddy? Load them first, and let him see his buddy in there. We had one at our current farm that wanted his mini-friend in there.

That one worked for my daughters horse. She would only get in 2nd. She'd go right in as long as she saw the first horse was okay. Try to get her in 1st-ha, wasnt happening