Sooooo, kvj.... how'd it go?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
What's it look like? Are you going to wear you Hanna Montana wig for Saturday or what?
:worthless

Last edited:

kvj21075

Meow
Not what i asked for but a hell of alot better than what i was sporting yesterday....

0624090923.jpg

0624090925.jpg

capsfan78

I'm XRATED
potential????? :confused:

No, I'm not using this as an opening to a cheesy pickup line.
I've never seen you, and from the glimps of what I see in the two above pics, you look like your a hottie.

But, we have all walked up on someone from behind, or the side thinking damn he/she must be smoking. But, when we see the rest, you can't run away fast enough lol.

That's why I said "potential"

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I've never seen you, and from the glimps of what I see in the two above pics, you look like your a hottie.

But, we have all walked up on someone from behind, or the side thinking damn he/she must be smoking. But, when we see the rest, you can't run away fast enough lol.

Her teeth are gnarly and she has crusty eyes.

kvj21075

Meow
my teeth are gnarly :bawl:

was trying to get my hair close to this pic- well the bottom of my hair in this pic lol

Attachments

• l_81c0b57512e68a98560803588e87448e.jpg
    l_81c0b57512e68a98560803588e87448e.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 170

Beta84

They're out to get us

maybe you should ask her out in PMs. Maybe lunch somewhere at 11:30 :dance: