Sooooo, kvj.... how'd it go?

C

citizen_fear

my teeth are gnarly :bawl:

was trying to get my hair close to this pic- well the bottom of my hair in this pic lol

Did you graduate from Leonardtown this year? You look just like the girl who walked next to my son. :killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Then it's off to High School

No crap, I was in an all day meeting some months ago and we took a break. One of our senior executives was being polite making small talk. He asked where I was from, I told him Waldorf. He asked what high school I went to and I told him Stone. He started spouting off names asking me if I knew people (his son played football with some kids from there I guess), I said none were familiar and asked when they were there. He said they'd all gradutated in the past year or two. I told him I graduated in 97 and he asked me if I was serious. :lmao:

kvj21075

Meow
No crap, I was in an all day meeting some months ago and we took a break. One of our senior executives was being polite making small talk. He asked where I was from, I told him Waldorf. He asked what high school I went to and I told him Stone. He started spouting off names asking me if I knew people (his son played football with some kids from there I guess), I said none were familiar and asked when they were there. He said they'd all gradutated in the past year or two. I told him I graduated in 97 and he asked me if I was serious. :lmao:
:buddies: