Sore butt bones HELP

ElliesMom

I have some BIG neoprine girths, a nylon halter bridle, some 5.5 - 6 inch bits one bitless thing.

Nothing really just a bunch of wierd sized stuff most other people arent interested in.

I do make some cool beaded brow bands and hat bands, will make a pretty one for you..... I also cook really good, mmmm peanut butter cheesecake. Or you can just use me for simple manual labor, good at that too.

Headed out of town soon for a wedding up north in MA (hubby gets back Thurs been gone 4 months w/ Army) then a Gettysburg ride, Bull Pasture Mountain, and 2 more weddings.

will PM you and see if I can get the silly thing to work.

randaaf

just one more tack shop in Prince Frederick carries the Cashel pads. My daughter got me one for my birthday and it seems to be helping

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have some BIG neoprine girths, a nylon halter bridle, some 5.5 - 6 inch bits one bitless thing.

Nothing really just a bunch of wierd sized stuff most other people arent interested in.

I do make some cool beaded brow bands and hat bands, will make a pretty one for you..... I also cook really good, mmmm peanut butter cheesecake. Or you can just use me for simple manual labor, good at that too.

Headed out of town soon for a wedding up north in MA (hubby gets back Thurs been gone 4 months w/ Army) then a Gettysburg ride, Bull Pasture Mountain, and 2 more weddings.

Hmmmmmmmmm cheesecake = jell pad I have? :shrug:

mingiz

Horse Poor

You'll like Bull Pasture's Ride. Very scenic but not a mountain type ride.. We were going but decided not to. What they charge and what you actually get is to expensive. We rough camped in a pasture. It was ok but not too many good level spots. The food was good but was out in the open and did get chilly by dinner time and the only protection you have is the roof... We decided to go some where else this year...So have a great ride there take plenty of pics.....:howdy:

ElliesMom

Let me tell you how pretty the foliage was in W. MA tuesday as we drove back home!!!

I will take lots of pics as BPM, I dont mind the dirty outdoor thing, probably wont like the food, but I never do anyway.

I was hoping to see you out there but Alas I guess not.

Paso, once I get the hubby back to work (10-2) we will finish out the deal for the pad thingy, I live a ways away from you I am pretty sure. Peanut butter cheesecake it is then. ( a whole homemade one that is)