South Africa Threatens III World War If......

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Caster Semenya sanction would produce 'third world war', says South African sports minister | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Caster Semenya, winner of the 800 meter race in Berlin last month, is being challenged by the IAAF as having both male and female glands. "Her" testosterone levels are more than 3 times the normal level for the average female athlete. "She" has no ovaries, nor does she have fallopian tubes, but does possess internal testicular glands.

The IAAF is terming her a hermaphrodite. South Africa is up in arms over the claim.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
A shemale without the dangly bits hey? Poor....err...individual. It's gotta suck having that known around the world in such a humiliating manner. One would think they might have checked out their very masculine looking "girl" out thoughly themselves given the fact she LOOKS JUST LIKE A GUY. Sheesh, a couple tests would have revealed everything without the public humiliation of both athlete and country.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
A shemale without the dangly bits hey? Poor....err...individual. It's gotta suck having that known around the world in such a humiliating manner. One would think they might have checked out their very masculine looking "girl" out thoughly themselves given the fact she LOOKS JUST LIKE A GUY. Sheesh, a couple tests would have revealed everything without the public humiliation of both athlete and country.

I noticed, while glancing through the pics, of Semenya, she/it looked like a male, more than a female. It is too obvious. There is no diminished waistline, no mammary projections,(for lack of a better term) and as far as she is judged to be - a 20 year old - she/it doesen't appear to be feminine at all. Facially, there could be an arguement on her behalf, but that is questionable, as well.

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
South Africa wants to go to war? What, are they gonna throw diamonds at us?

No, I doubt it! :lol:

What they are saying is - this person was raised from a child - as a female, and she/him(?) totally believes in her gender. They are appealing the case from that point of view, and that all the discussion is harming her mentally.

Testing her physically, would have precluded all this mess, but that's for past history, according to their view.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, I doubt it! :lol:

What they are saying is - this person was raised from a child - as a female, and she/him(?) totally believes in her gender. They are appealing the case from that point of view, and that all the discussion is harming her mentally.

Testing her physically, would have precluded all this mess, but that's for past history, according to their view.

Okay, but to threaten WWIII...

I hate to be a sneering ##### but....

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
CNN has a report, coming up in the next few minutes on this issue. It will be interesting to see their "take" on it.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Don't know if anyone saw the CNN segment on Semenya, however, they stayed very neutral on the issue. They never really took a stand, one way or another.

Close to the end, the news commentator did raise the point, that gender testing had been ceased by the IAAF and the IOC - back in the 90's, and perhaps it is time they brought in back. :coffee:

willie

I have no idea if he/she really believes in herself or he/she is trying to pull a fast one(no pun intended) on the world but this humiliation has to be harsh.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I have no idea if he/she really believes in herself or he/she is trying to pull a fast one(no pun intended) on the world but this humiliation has to be harsh.

You gotta wonder: Has (s)he ever experienced that "time of the month" episode? You know, the one that starts when females reach their 12th or 13th year?

Wonder if her mom or dad ever noticed? :popcorn:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
You gotta wonder: Has (s)he ever experienced that "time of the month" episode? You know, the one that starts when females reach their 12th or 13th year?

Wonder if her mom or dad ever noticed? :popcorn:

Female athletes with a very low percentage of body fat don't have monthly periods,

...neither do the one with peckers