Southern Maryland Roller Derby

gaoptimize

Digitalized
I'll video tape and edit

Hi Stella,

I went to a match at the DC Armory and loved it. Let me know if you'd like someone to volunteer to shoot and edit an action short for you.

-Tom

brenda

BUBBLES4U
Hi, In reference to you letter below. I am trying to contact you about joining a team or starting a team with you. Please contact me at the number I gave you or email that I sent you on Yahoo.

Thanks,
DENISE AKA BUBBLES

I am looking for people to help start a roller derby league here in Southern Maryland.

It is just me right now but the league is called Southern Maryland Roller Derby and will initially be all women skaters, 18 and over. Men are welcome to officiate.

For more information about roller derby:

What is flat track roller derby? - FAQs - Women's Flat Track Derby Association
Roller Derby Basics | Derby News Network
TheSpec - Let's get physical
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com - Flat track contact on roller skates

No experience or physical ability is necessary, just the desire to skate and a sense of commitment. No age cap, either.

If you are interested please post here or contact me directly.

Hella Stella
Southern Maryland Roller Derby
hella.stella.smrd@gmail.com
(240) 718-4884[/QUOTE]

HellaStella

Derby Girl
Hey everyone!

I am so excited about the interest in forming a league in Southern Maryland. I really need folks to email me directly so that I can send relevant information. It is just to hard to track everyone in two places.

Things are just now getting rolling. At this time we will be skating during Leonard Hall Recreation Center's public open skating sessions. Eventually we will rent the space for private use.
Leonard Hall Recreation Center
23145 Leonard Hall Drive, Leonardtown, MD 20650
St. Mary's County Government - Department of# Recreation and Parks

Talent, coordination, physical fitness and skill are NOT NECESSARY initially, just dedication. You also don't need any equipment or skates to start out.

At this time men will be limited to coaching and volunteers. Eventually we might consider co-ed.

Please refer further questions to my email.

Thanks,
Stella

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hey everyone!

I am so excited about the interest in forming a league in Southern Maryland. I really need folks to email me directly so that I can send relevant information. It is just to hard to track everyone in two places.

Things are just now getting rolling. At this time we will be skating during Leonard Hall Recreation Center's public open skating sessions. Eventually we will rent the space for private use.
Leonard Hall Recreation Center
23145 Leonard Hall Drive, Leonardtown, MD 20650
St. Mary's County Government - Department of# Recreation and Parks

Talent, coordination, physical fitness and skill are NOT NECESSARY initially, just dedication. You also don't need any equipment or skates to start out.

At this time men will be limited to coaching and volunteers. Eventually we might consider co-ed.

Please refer further questions to my email.

Thanks,
Stella
Hey do you know ~MellaBella~ ?

HellaStella

Derby Girl
No, I don't know MellaBella, but you should invite her to come skate with us tomorrow at 5:45pm at Leonard Hall Rec Center.