Southern Maryland Trail Riders March Ride

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
The first ride of the year for SMTR will be at St. marys River State Park on March 19th. See the website WWW.SMTR.Org for all of the details. Click on the "trail Ride Flier" page. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
The first ride of the year for SMTR will be at St. marys River State Park on March 19th. See the website WWW.SMTR.Org for all of the details. Click on the "trail Ride Flier" page. :howdy:
will ya wear a white t-shirt so when you get tossed in the drink this year we'll have something interesting to look at? :lol:
:gossip: i've invited the little fishermen inthe canoe what "caught" your mount back to shore, too.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
will ya wear a white t-shirt so when you get tossed in the drink this year we'll have something interesting to look at? :lol:
:gossip: i've invited the little fishermen inthe canoe what "caught" your mount back to shore, too.

You sooo funny!!! :smack:

mingiz

Horse Poor
See ya there... :howdy: I rode it last weekend with the host and snip snipped for ya.. The trails are in great shape. :yay:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Somebody actually gave me red for this thread....some people are just plain azzes i guess...geesh. Don't have the co-hongas to claim their well wishes. :ohwell:

R

remaxrealtor

I hiked the lake w/dog and hubby last week....got to meet some of the riders and I'm really hoping to join in next week, hopefully, Lou will be on good behavior!

Hint, hint Appy......any chance we could hitch a ride?

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm down south towards Ridge... If your horse trailers well & with a mare. I could possibly pick ya up. Otherwise I was just going to park at my friends house and ride down to the parking lot from there. Aren't you at FI? I could give you directions to ride from there to lake... :lmao: By then Lou will cross anything, :yay:

R

remaxrealtor

...I cant put a strange gelding by the stud anyway or I would have them tear up my trailer...

Lou will be VERY hurt when he hears that you called him "strange"! :huggy:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
I'm down south towards Ridge... If your horse trailers well & with a mare. I could possibly pick ya up. Otherwise I was just going to park at my friends house and ride down to the parking lot from there. Aren't you at FI? I could give you directions to ride from there to lake... :lmao: By then Lou will cross anything, :yay:

I am at FI. We had a good training week, but I'm not positive he'll be ready. We're still spending a lot of time in tight little circles!!!! :jameo:

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
Better spend some time dropping off 2' mud banks on his ass into the stream because we hit several of those...Vence sat on his ass one time and slid right down pretty as you please...ask Happy..

Mingiz I called you yesterday..both numbers no answer..wanted to know if you would meet us there.

Remax...another option is if you ride Star some this week we might be able to get the big trailer ready to go (it is still winterized and I need to take the scooters out) Have to see if we can get her in shape by then she is getting old....Condessa is getting HUGE so I dont know if I want to take her..but she is in better condition then Star...

I'm tied up Mon., but can work around you the rest of the week to ride Star.

:whistle: You can let her know I'm 17 pounds lighter...... :whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Sorry i missed your calls Appy. :huggy: I was at work and can't have my cell there. I'll have to PM you my work number also....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I'm SUPPOSE to be out stacking wood, Rottncop's got me working! :whip:
My girls are coming over around 4-ish...so i might not be able to ride. Got a BD party tonight for my littlest one.... :frown:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We're moving right along with LeRoy's field though. :biggrin:
We'll have enough firewood for boy to sell some and make a little extra $$ i think maybe.

mingiz

Horse Poor
ME :howdy: I'm suppose to ride it the Sat. before with Bill to make sure things are good. Besides the fat pal pony needs the excercise.... :lmao:
C-Ya there