Southern Maryland Women II

bluesbiker2

Hello again, I just want to say to the member who said that I was on some Yahoo group that there must be two Bluesbiker2's out there because that was not me. I am serious. Second the first thread "Southern Maryland Women" was just a joke. Thats not what I am about I was just having some fun. I am married and love my wife and we have a great relationship and have had for over thirty some years. I do have a Harley and love going for rides mostly by myself just to clear my head at times. I like to ride with a group some times but not often. My wife does not do the bikr thing so I limit myself on who and where I associate myself with. The reason for me sending that thread and others like that is only to see how many out there would follow it and how many would go for it. I am pleased to say that it is refreshing to see so many people even on the net especially on this forum who have the morals that I have found here. You all are to be congradulated. Althought some of you where pretty hard on me. Lets pray for those who are in the pittiful shape as that of someone who in real life are like the person you thought me to be in the last thread.Thank you.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
itsbob said:
Me thinks someone got CAUGHT!!

Think your name should be BlueBallsBiker.

haha i got to find the other thread he started but i think your right.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
itsbob said:
Me thinks someone got CAUGHT!!

Think your name should be BlueBallsBiker.

Honey where are all these E-mails comming from?

What E-mails?

Some one musta made a mistake?... :jerry:

mainman

Set Trippin
Tigerlily said:
Why don't you just beat yourself off and stop trollin for kitty around here.
After what you have previously posted, this crap about you just joking is a big pile of BS. :elaine:
You're a detective aren't you?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Tigerlily said:
After what you have previously posted, this crap about you just joking is a big pile of BS. :elaine:

:killingme :lmao: :killingme

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bluesbiker2 said:
What Lake

St. Mary's River State Park. After you park, walk toward the lake and take the path to the left. After about 1/2 mile, there's a little cabin on the right.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Tigerlily said:
He sounds legit :shrug: A true horndog would never take back thier comments, they would not care what people thought.