Southern Maryland Women III

bluesbiker2

Good Morning group . I would like to say Southern Maryland women are the greatest and that all of us Southern Maryland men who are fortunate enought to have one are blessed above all men. :howdy:

bluesbiker2 said:
Good Morning group . I would like to say Southern Maryland women are the greatest and that all of us Southern Maryland men who are fortunate enought to have one are blessed above all men. :howdy:
She took you back, huh...:popcorn:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bluesbiker2 said:

How sweet......... :huggy:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
bluesbiker2 said:

:killingme :smack:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
bluesbiker2 said:

(the part he didnt type)

yes Honey, i will make an ass of myself for being a Putz.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
rack'm said:
..... 10 oz's ...

Thats a running joke with Me and MyLittlePony, the only place i've ever seen 10oz'ers is St Marys.
i remember wondering what the he!! happened when i picked up my first one and thought "damn thats weird i think my hand grew"

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
SAHRAB said:
Thats a running joke with Me and MyLittlePony, the only place i've ever seen 10oz'ers is St Marys.
i remember wondering what the he!! happened when i picked up my first one and thought "damn thats weird i think my hand grew"

They have 10 oz'ers where I grew up in Missouri :shrug: They were called "ponies"

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
jwwb2000 said:
They have 10 oz'ers where I grew up in Missouri :shrug: They were called "ponies"

Yeah i've heard them Called Ponies here too, just never saw them until moving "Down South"

rack'm

Jaded
bluesbiker2 said:
It's is not a gift to be rude, crude and indifferrent it is called ..Ignorance. :lmao:

We have already seen your side of the story, this is supposed to be about me. :duh:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
bluesbiker2 said:
I wish you'd get laid so you;d shut the hell up!!