Southern Maryland Women III

bluesbiker2

Steve said:
Are you TWL? :confused:
I said what I came back into this group to say and that was that The things that I wrote inthe first Southern Maryland Women thread was wrong for me to have done and that if any where offended please forgive me. I know I started out wrong And there is no taking it back in this group that is clear to see. It has been good chatting with you .

camily

Peace
bluesbiker2 said:
I said what I came back into this group to say and that was that The things that I wrote inthe first Southern Maryland Women thread was wrong for me to have done and that if any where offended please forgive me. I know I started out wrong And there is no taking it back in this group that is clear to see. It has been good chatting with you .
Chalk it up to a lesson learned. True, this is an unforgiving group. It's part of our charm.

Steve

Enjoying life!
bluesbiker2 said:
Okay. Bye-bye. :howdy:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
jazz lady said:
Maybe he just wanted to exchange recipes or play cards. You know - totally innocent fun. :rolleyes:

Tell Dems4me shes always improvidently looking for recipes

rack'm

Jaded
So, what happened to blueballedbiker anyway….he got my so worked up with all of his masculinity that I had to go rub one off just to contain myself. :hot:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
rack'm said:
So, what happened to blueballedbiker anyway….he got my so worked up with all of his masculinity that I had to go rub one off just to contain myself. :hot:
I think he got tired of us making fun of him and calling him out of things.

If ya can't take the heat..............................Get outta the forum.

mainman

Set Trippin
rack'm said:
You are weird...